Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really wish Fox would admit defeat and sell the rights back for FF. I'd love a 1/6 Thing, Ben Grimm has been one of my favorites since I was a kid.

Yeah, after the horror that was that last film, they need to give FF up. I don't think I've ever seen a film that had such a lack of promise from the start of its production like FF did.

Yeah, after the horror that was that last film, they need to give FF up.

It would be great if they did, but there is no way they will. Not with Deadpool being a hit and the success of the X-men movies. Plus, losing Star Wars to Disney probably stung alot and it wouldn't surprise me if they were keeping FF just to spite Disney.

Why are we thinking no mutants or FF for Mezco? If they can do Deadpool I'd think comic versions of all the Fox owned characters is possible. Although I am surprised no Wolverine right out of the gate.

The Universal Monsters classic line is completely separate from the modern Universal line. And with Tom Cruise and Johnny Depp as the announced stars for the new monsters I doubt we'd see licensed product from anyone except Hot Toys (cause they LUV Depp and have already paid his likeness fee).

Comic versions of the F4 shouldn't have anything to do with Fox rights. They aren't the least bit concerned with comic accuracy when it comes to that team anyway.

I guess Fox might keep the F4 license after all... They'll figure all the money they lose on that franchise will be made up with Deadpool sequels.

Last edited:
Why are we thinking no mutants or FF for Mezco? If they can do Deadpool I'd think comic versions of all the Fox owned characters is possible. Although I am surprised no Wolverine right out of the gate.

The Universal Monsters classic line is completely separate from the modern Universal line. And with Tom Cruise and Johnny Depp as the announced stars for the new monsters I doubt we'd see licensed product from anyone except Hot Toys (cause they LUV Depp and have already paid his likeness fee).

I believe it's due to the video a few pages back from the toyfair kick off press thing where they stated they couldn't do them. It's not because of the fox mythical marvel freeze out that doesn't actually happen but Becuase they don't have the license at this point. The FF and xmen are a seperate license, goes for the comic side as well. It's why xm can't/couldn't make mutant and FF statues but could other comic versions of marvel.

They would just need to get the comic 1/12 FF and/or xmen license and I'm not sure it's available. But you can't look at the rest of toyfair and see the dozens of xmen and wolverine figures and products and it's clear that there is no ban on the characters. It's just a seperate license form the rest of the marvel universe, both in film and comics.

There is a 3rd version of punisher coming as well. Based on bradstreet design, with short sleevs and a trench coat. :)

I wonder what the chances are of Netflix Daredevil figs being made. I'd rather have 1/6 but a Punisher and Daredevil would kick ass.

There are Funko Pops for Daredevil and Agents of Shield, so the license to make merch exists.

SDCC is expecting Mezco to reveal a Spider-Man and Deadpool! This line has potential to take money out of Hot Toys pockets. If Mezco is able to take the funko approach with licensing; just make everything and see what sticks. The sculpts are 3d printed not sculpted so I'm guessing cheaper and faster to produce.

Would lose my mind for a Moonie.

Did somebody say... Moon Knight?

Personally, I'd buy every single MK figure were they to make a Moon Knight. Mr. Knight, Modern, Bone Armour, Classic, 2006, whatever. Honestly, he's been getting a push the last 2 years or so, so I'm hoping he gets a fig sooner or later.

SDCC is expecting Mezco to reveal a Spider-Man and Deadpool! This line has potential to take money out of Hot Toys pockets. If Mezco is able to take the funko approach with licensing; just make everything and see what sticks. The sculpts are 3d printed not sculpted so I'm guessing cheaper and faster to produce.

I both love and fear the idea of a Spider-man in this line. I really want one, but I know I'd end up with every variant of him that Mezco would release and I could honestly see tons of them just due to how many suits he's had in the books.

I both love and fear the idea of a Spider-man in this line. I really want one, but I know I'd end up with every variant of him that Mezco would release and I could honestly see tons of them just due to how many suits he's had in the books.
I'd love a Peter Porker Spider-Ham accessory pack.[emoji4]

Yeah, there were 5 different Batman's and that was just from one book.

Yeah, there were 5 different Batman's and that was just from one book.

Exactly, and I'm looking for them to make at least ten more Batman's from different eras within the next couple years. I forsee them doing just about every major movie suit of him eventually and a few comic variants. I have a feeling Batman, Superman, and Spidey are going to be done to death in this line, not that I'm complaining, just a hunch I have. I also figure they'll eventually get rights to Wolverine and we will see a bunch of him as well.

Back