Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they would need a slimmer body for spidey and one thats shorter for wolverine, but no doubt they could be used for other characters as well like slim body for joker or deadpool etc

oh for f$#*k's sake can you imagine a comic deadpool?!

Yes I can, I think it can be easily done in this format.

I'm more interested in how they'd pull off Thor... If they do modern and classic I hope they don't go full Kirby classic and instead go semi-Classic and modern both Ribic style.

tumblr_ml81c5nuq51rwglojo1_500.jpg

tumblr_noznzy8SV11sbbfwho3_1280.jpg

Man, when Mezco drops Spidey it's gonna become the new McFarlane Spidey, it's gonna replace the ToyBiz one so hard :lol I might get a couple of those just to let the value increase and retire on their sales :monkey2

Holy cow! I just checked and it's going for more loose than sealed Deadpools. With all the Spidey figures that have been released, I figured that the price would be a lot lower. Mezco should cash in on that!

I hope the skinny figures feel more solid than Dredd. The figure does feel well-made but the 'bulky' body type of TDKR Batman feels more durable and fun to handle. I guess that means Punisher is going to be great, but I hope Daredevil is equally solid.

Yes I can, I think it can be easily done in this format.

I'm more interested in how they'd pull off Thor... If they do modern and classic I hope they don't go full Kirby classic and instead go semi-Classic and modern both Ribic style.

tumblr_ml81c5nuq51rwglojo1_500.jpg

tumblr_noznzy8SV11sbbfwho3_1280.jpg

I want Thor as classic as possible....More Kirby than anything

Wow! Can't wait to see the rest of the Marvel lineup. Lovin dem DD's doe. These are all must haves fa me.

Man, when Mezco drops Spidey it's gonna become the new McFarlane Spidey, it's gonna replace the ToyBiz one so hard :lol I might get a couple of those just to let the value increase and retire on their sales :monkey3
It's gonna sell out so crazily fast probably.

Shame on you for scalping though :thwak :lol

Now why was it so hard for Sideshow to do something similar in the same quality and have the price point to be fair? It sucks that these are only at 1/12 scale. At 1/6 it may have been 150 but I would buy these easily at 180.00 a piece in 1/6 scale.
I'm supporting Mezco in these new expansions but I have to be picky as these could escalate rapidly. The punisher is freaking awesome and I'm not even a fan of the character.

$150 for quality 1/6th is a true dream at this point, but why Sideshow can't maintain decent (or consistent) quality with a larger scale makes no sense...I thought it'd be harder to make quality cloth clothes for 6" inch figures, but MEzco is making it work superbly. HT showed how you can do it with 1/6th long ago, Sideshow had mixed results but they never get it really consistent...

Here's some new info:

Lot more Marvel characters in the Works

Trying to arch-villains to pair up with heroes--No obscure guys like MODOK

Figures will be improved; these are just prototypes

Cap will be armored up/chain mail instead of just cloth

More Dawn of Justice Figures

Punisher has a modern variant coming

All characters will have variants if they make sense

They will put more effort in fleshing out the Batman Universe because Mezy's the biggest Batman fan-- They will get to villains like Harley Quinn and such

No Fox characters, so no Wolverine or Doom

I'm going to have to pass on Cap now because I need to stick with my four favorite heroes and their supporting casts.

I'm sticking with Batman, Superman, Punisher, and Daredevil stuff. I hope the modern Punisher is the Greg Rucka eye-patch version.

Damn, no doom. That was my big hope seeing this line. Hopefully we'll get a red skull though, and looking forward to some batman villains

Hey, he's wearing a COBRA shirt. Could G.I.-JOE ARAH be in the future?

Back