Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did somebody say... Moon Knight?

Personally, I'd buy every single MK figure were they to make a Moon Knight. Mr. Knight, Modern, Bone Armour, Classic, 2006, whatever. Honestly, he's been getting a push the last 2 years or so, so I'm hoping he gets a fig sooner or later.

Would love to see any rendition, but 2006 Houston is my needed version.

Yeah, the only thing I don't like about the NOW design is his croc-like shoes :lol

But Mr. Knight, man, what a dasher.

Ugh, yeah, that kinda stinks. But still, I really like the contrast between the black and the white.

Honestly, I'd like to read a comic about the most sharply dressed Marvel characters talking about fashion. Moon Knight, Baron Zemo (his fur is glorious!), Purple Man, White Man (yeah, there's a character actually called "The White Man"), etc, etc. It'd make for a great, "Sex Criminals"-esque book.

Ugh, yeah, that kinda stinks. But still, I really like the contrast between the black and the white.

Honestly, I'd like to read a comic about the most sharply dressed Marvel characters talking about fashion. Moon Knight, Baron Zemo (his fur is glorious!), Purple Man, White Man (yeah, there's a character actually called "The White Man"), etc, etc. It'd make for a great, "Sex Criminals"-esque book.
I know about the White Man :lol

The+white+man_75d7b7_4854092.png

Deadpool-13-header.jpg

If you like snazzy dressers, the wicked and the divine has some too, if you're not reading it already.

untitled3.png

Is Sex Criminals good? I keep hearing about it but I think it may be as overblown as Saga, which isn't bad, just overrated.

Don't forget about Pre X-Force Dr. Nemesis.

It would be great if they did, but there is no way they will. Not with Deadpool being a hit and the success of the X-men movies. Plus, losing Star Wars to Disney probably stung alot and it wouldn't surprise me if they were keeping FF just to spite Disney.
I think this is pretty much why, yeah. I agree.

I know about the White Man :lol

The+white+man_75d7b7_4854092.png

Deadpool-13-header.jpg

If you like snazzy dressers, the wicked and the divine has some too, if you're not reading it already.

untitled3.png

Is Sex Criminals good? I keep hearing about it but I think it may be as overblown as Saga, which isn't bad, just overrated.

I did read a bit of TW+TD, and I really liked it, but I never added it to my pull. Truth be told, every month I say that "this is it, I'll cancel all my Marvel stuff and move to indies" and everytime I end up adding even more Marvel stuff. It's probably because I have an attachment to all of these characters, but I just can't make the full jump to indies just yet. The fact that the comic shop owner is a huge c@nt who doesn't let me make changes to my pull is another factor.

As for SC, from what I've read, it's pretty good. It has a nice sense of indie-like humour and it's surprisingly "touching" at times. I'd give the first vol or so a try.

Don't forget about Pre X-Force Dr. Nemesis.

Yes. Oh yes...

Dr_Nemesis_Xclub_h1.jpg

Classic Punisher will be mine! He'll look awesome next to my 1:12 B&G DKR Bats.

Hopefully they do an alternate head with beard stubble.

So they're doing 3 Punishers?! I thought the one with the armored vest was the modern? Dammit, who am I kidding? I'll probably end up getting all 3! The Punisher is by far my favorite comic book character.

Hopefully the modern version is Bradstreet inspired and comes with the leather jacket....

6a00d8347569c853ef012876ba0b3d970c-pi

And one of the versions needs to come with a Shotty and M-60.

So they're doing 3 Punishers?! I thought the one with the armored vest was the modern? Dammit, who am I kidding? I'll probably end up getting all 3! The Punisher is by far my favorite comic book character.

Hopefully the modern version is Bradstreet inspired and comes with the leather jacket....

And one of the versions needs to come with a Shotty and M-60.

The 3rd variant as the Bradstreet version (with trench coat) has been confirmed by mezco on twitter.

Most of those are instant purchases, can't wait to pose Mezco Punisher next to SS Punisher.

Blade is an absolute must!

Hopefully they'll make a warpaint Conan the Barbarian and Leonidas while they're at it. :lol

Please, can anyone make those. :lol

Last edited:
Star Trek, Marvel, DC all the characters previewed look amazing....about $70 a pop get 3 of these for one standard HT release......hmmmmmm :rotfl

I doubt I'll be getting many of these, but modern Punisher is definitely a must buy. I read somewhere modern Cap will have actual scales on his uniform so that one might be on the list too.

Any word on a Thor?

Back