Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonder how much the Classic Punisher will cost and what amount of weapons he'll have...

I remember that the Dark Knight Returns Mezco EX ended up having all the accessories, so I'm hoping the same happens with Classic Frank.

"Mezco Toyz’ One:12 Collective is getting a whole lot bigger in 2017. With three new DC characters, four new Marvel characters, and a handful more based off of cult classic films and television shows, this series is one of the most highly anticipated that we’ve ever released. Here you can find all the new One:12 Collective figures we presented at our press event along with their accessories and stats. Please note that many of these are “in progress” prototypes so things are not completely finished. It is the burden of getting things ready to show before they are ready to show. Mezco will regularly improve its products the best we can up until the very last moment (and sometimes at the risk of missing targeted dates). But we feel it is important to give the best we can. Sign up for our newsletter and follow our social media channels for the latest news on pre-order dates."

Glad to hear that they still have the mindset to improve their figures in as many ways possible to make it great, even if they have to push the release date.

Strange looks awesome....Wolvie and IM potential but may wait on classic Wolvie. DD is plain fugly....I sooooooo hope for classic Iron Fist and Power Man..bad ass.

Airborne and Hostile. RAINING FIRE!

Commander Rogers and Frank Castle (former USMC Capt) tasked together for a common foe!

zgunship1.jpgzgunship2.jpg

I Love these two pieces being together. One of McFarlanes top jobs. Wish they did the cockpit too :/

zgunship.jpg

Cool diorama...what is that?

Thanks Lee In MI. The dio are two parts from the McFarlane Military line. Mini Gunner and Para Rescue. Both come with sections that when united make the above dio base. Nice as stand alones but even better together as you can see.
Only regret is McFarlane did not do a third add on of the cockpit section. That would have just been perfect as a wall mounted dio of a Blackhawk helicopter

Wonder how the 1/4 mini gun from the Enterbay BD Terminator would look with this Punisher, the mini gun was undersized for the Terminator.

Even if oversized it won't matter, Punisher likes oversized weapons.

Wonder how the 1/4 mini gun from the Enterbay BD Terminator would look with this Punisher, the mini gun was undersized for the Terminator.

Even if oversized it won't matter, Punisher likes oversized weapons.
Sorry I'm confused. Are you saying a 1/4 minigun would work with a 1/12 figure?! Because I can't see that working... like at all haha.

This is a great looking Doctor Strange. I was thinking this is unnecessary (for me) with the Hot Toys DS, but this is pretty sweet.

Dr Strange 02.jpg

i like and will get i think tho its so annoying how they just couldnt resist adding their own angled odd lines all over it aka the "Mez flair", ughhh pls stop mez pls. would like another of the spidey type magic wielding hands for his left.

Back