Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see it’s not on their website. I wonder if it’s going up? Isn’t this the figure guys were paying through the nose to get?!?! $2500+??? Someone here spent a grand on one! Tell me this isn’t the same figure! Tell me Mezco didn’t screw their fans like that!!!:thud:

Thats a good question... I forgot about the Toy Fair one... I wonder what is the difference is. UGH, Mezco and their variants.

Eh, it's not like Mezco forced anyone to sell a kidney for the all black variant on the 2nd hand market. Plus, from what I'd seen many people who payed exorbitant prices for it didn't really care about the all black look of it but rather were just too impatient to wait for the regular release.

I've seen people say they've been e-mailed notice of AK shipping and that they've been charged for it from Mezco's site. I originally thought about going with their site for my pre-orders to get them sooner but then I ordered MDX Joker and the shipping for it was over $13, not to mention the NRD and the signed delivery required. Anyway, I wonder when BBTS will receive theirs and start sending them out.

No...no one made them pay for it. But these aren’t exactly things we need. Giving fans a heads up that there are future opportunities to acquire this particular variant goes a long way with fans. Your anecdotal reasoning why most guys bought the all black version doesn’t negate the argument that some guys wanted it cause all the tacticool tech lines look better in all black.

This isn’t a good move for any company. The guys who did buy this for high prices got hosed. They will not be happy AT. ALL.

Just not a good look.

Well the Toy Fair figures were promotional giveaways.

This is a convention exclusive.

I see no reason to get upset. The promo was never meant to be sold or available to the general public. Not Mezco's fault people spent stupid amounts on it.

If they wanted a black version to hide the tacticool lines there's the MDX version. Even if they missed out or couldn't get it due to living outside the US it will still likely be less expensive on the 2nd hand market. If they really, really had to have the all black version waiting still would have likely been the smart choice since they'll probably go down in price once all the other variants flood the market.

I've paid more than I probably should have for a few figures myself but $1000+ is past the point where I can sympathize.

Yeah, Mezco really needs to be more transparent with their releases. Even their regular releases annoy me since you'll never have any clue as to when they'll go up for pre-order and when they start actually shipping.

As for this all black one in particular, I do get that they thought it was going to be a super rare, only released once in small numbers thing and will likely feel betrayed that it now isn't that... but still, I'm finding it hard to feel anything more than schadenfreude for people that paid $1000 - $2500 for a Mezco figure.

Yknow Im havin a hard time deciding which Batman I want. Im definitely getting beyond but at the same time I really want the sovreign knight but think the beyond will display better with old bats. And then I feel like the sovereign knight wont get a blue variant and I want the ascending knight blue version. First world problems I tell ya

Damn this Stealth Deathstroke figure is better than any Hot Toys I own (besides maybe the Ultron Mark 1).:thud:

One12-Deathstroke-PX-074.jpg

One12-Deathstroke-PX-071.jpg

One12-Deathstroke-PX-075.jpg

One12-Deathstroke-PX-083.jpg

I pretty awesome.

I wish it came with a bandana to complete the look.

I agree a Bandana and a Bo Staff are the only things this figure is missing, but those are easy mods. Can't wait for Old Man Logan (I love the facesculpt), but hopefully the pleather coat isn't baggy.

I was hoping for a batpod from this line for the 10th anniversary of The Dark Knight. Maybe they surprise us at SDCC?

I think his armor is way over the top. How could anyone be considering "stealthy" with that giant bulky armor? I know, comic books aren't real. But it looks like he can barely move his upper body.

Back