Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think his armor is way over the top. How could anyone be considering "stealthy" with that giant bulky armor? I know, comic books aren't real. But it looks like he can barely move his upper body.
It's not that bulky.
Plus you have to remember that all MEZCO's superhero figures have dwarf-like proportions.
Imagine that get-up in real life setting, on a man with proper proportions. It'd make more sense then.

So I decided to bite the bullet and purchased a MezKO Batman V Superman Armored Batman off ebay. The thing arrived much quicker than I thought it would. Pretty good figure even though it's a knock off. The first thing I noticed is that it smells super weird, like a smell I cannot seem to place. I mean everything packaging, figure, accessories, they all have this bizarre smell.

The second thing is I realized how delicate these things are when I snapped the wrist peg right off his left arm when trying to get the die-cast spear in his hand. The peg is now stuck in the hand. Does anybody have a recommendation as to where I can find some cheap spare ball jointed wrist pegs?

I am hopeful that I can use the heads from the Knightmare Batman on the forthcoming Tactical Suit Batman, from JL. I like that suit, but don't care for the really short ears and would prefer these Knightmare Batman heads on the Tactical body.

At any rate, been collecting the One:12 line since the first TDK figure. I've gotten most of the Batman (really excited for Deluxe Joker) stuff, I've got all the original series Star Trek, and a few Marvel figures as well and I've been pleased with them all. Knightmare Batman and Red Son Superman are the last Mezco figures I've gotten and are some of the best ones to date.

Paging back, kinda surprised how many posts there are on here about being displeased with this line. But I get it, the action figure community can get pretty into the hobby, myself included. I spend most my time thinking about figures so I understand the passion.

https://i.imgur.com/koyLyzk.jpg

I am hopeful that I can use the heads from the Knightmare Batman on the forthcoming Tactical Suit Batman, from JL. I like that suit, but don't care for the really short ears and would prefer these Knightmare Batman heads on the Tactical body.

At any rate, been collecting the One:12 line since the first TDK figure. I've gotten most of the Batman (really excited for Deluxe Joker) stuff, I've got all the original series Star Trek, and a few Marvel figures as well and I've been pleased with them all. Knightmare Batman and Red Son Superman are the last Mezco figures I've gotten and are some of the best ones to date.

Paging back, kinda surprised how many posts there are on here about being displeased with this line. But I get it, the action figure community can get pretty into the hobby, myself included. I spend most my time thinking about figures so I understand the passion.

https://i.imgur.com/koyLyzk.jpg

Knightmare Batman and BvS Batman, and Modern Cap are a few of my favorite figures of all time. Can't say enough good things about Mezco One:12 as a whole, but I am starting to understand that, to some, their quality and aesthetics can be frustrating for those are looking for EXACT comic accurate figures. I get that.

I'm sure that you'll be able to swap out the heads of the Batmen though. I do think that the tac suit Batman heads have a bit of Nite-Owl look. I don't really remember it that way in the JL movie, but I've only seen it once.

Well I bit the bullet and bought a Knightmare Batman off eBay. I really hated paying that inflated price but I fear if I had waited much longer on it, it would reach the price of the Armored Batman. I can't wait to get it.

Yes, much too similar to Nite owl. And samesies, I saw JL once and don't remember the ears being that short. I too would imagine the heads to be swappable since they are on most of the figures. I know you can inner change the heads on the Armored BvS and the regular Batman from BvS. The Mezco One:12 Punisher I think is one of their best figures, they have made a lot of really great figures in this line. And a lot of good ones coming down the pipe.

Well I bit the bullet and bought a Knightmare Batman off eBay. I really hated paying that inflated price but I fear if I had waited much longer on it, it would reach the price of the Armored Batman. I can't wait to get it.

I was watching this on ebay the first week of release and some were selling for $300, so glad to see the price is a bit lower for those who missed out on the pre-order. It's great, you're gonna like it a lot.

I was watching this on ebay the first week of release and some were selling for $300, so glad to see the price is a bit lower for those who missed out on the pre-order. It's great, you're gonna like it a lot.
Yeah paid $200 for mine. That's about the average going price for one on eBay right now.

b03b47fd00c7a3534a3ecab4c8c9f403.jpg

3192e36009807e070b21ef441d7dab9a.jpg

Custom cape by me

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

The only thing I don't like it's that the two grey colours are different. But I'm still impatiently waiting for mine. I invite it'll be a least a month since I got it from a UK reseller

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I keep checking BBTS to see if they're shipping it yet but no luck so far. Hopefully it won't be much longer.

I'm somewhat anxious about this release. The complexity of that suit makes it look like there could easily be QC issues.

Back