Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if lightning will strike twice and we'll get the MX Joker this month too.

BTW, I do think that it’s weirdly funny that you haven’t bought a figure from the line since the first figure they produced for One: 12, and yet here you are 641 pages in expressing your discontent. I don’t mean this to be insulting at all, just saying.

I'm here waiting all these years to see if they can recapture that lightning in a bottle they somehow managed to produce on their VERY FIRST TRY. DKR Batman is the best Batman I've ever owned. I want more. Don't you think I'd prefer to be praising how amazing and accurate the toys are every release instead of whining about ridiculous unnecessary changes that ruin entire figures?

I'm not "hating" just to be contrarian....I'm genuinely frustrated with a toy company that showed us they could basically revolutionize our hobby but they have either chosen not to out of hubris (pushing their strange design choices) or legality (DC/Mattel/Marvel/Hasbro telling them they can't.)

I would happily fork over the $80-100 it would cost for an accurate DKR Superman or Armored Batman or Joker or Harvey Dent. But those plans, if they ever existed, seemed abandoned a while back.

The fact that I still come to this thread is a testament to just how damn good that initial Dark Knight Batman (all three variations I own) really was.

I'm here waiting all these years to see if they can recapture that lightning in a bottle they somehow managed to produce on their VERY FIRST TRY. DKR Batman is the best Batman I've ever owned. I want more. Don't you think I'd prefer to be praising how amazing and accurate the toys are every release instead of whining about ridiculous unnecessary changes that ruin entire figures?

I'm not "hating" just to be contrarian....I'm genuinely frustrated with a toy company that showed us they could basically revolutionize our hobby but they have either chosen not to out of hubris (pushing their strange design choices) or legality (DC/Mattel/Marvel/Hasbro telling them they can't.)

I would happily fork over the $80-100 it would cost for an accurate DKR Superman or Armored Batman or Joker or Harvey Dent. But those plans, if they ever existed, seemed abandoned a while back.

The fact that I still come to this thread is a testament to just how damn good that initial Dark Knight Batman (all three variations I own) really was.

Well I can certainly appreciate all of those points. Thanks for emphasising that. I too wish they would go back to the DKR line and at least give us a Supes and Armored version. The one thing that frustrated me about all the versions of Batman they released for DKR: they never thought to include Robin in the same way they packaged Blip in their Space Ghost. Missed opportunity.

Save your breath Otomofan. Mezco fans have no taste, nor discernment. See how we're the ones who actually responded to Bob's question, and how quickly a little support group formed, but we're the ones with low self esteem and seeking validation :lol

I also think it’s humorous that Bob asks about the Superman and the first response is to wait for DCC version... again no offense to anyone, but that blows my mind.
Because he only wanted fodder for Darkseid, so I suggested the cheap version, since it's not worth paying even retail price for that crappy Mezco Superman.

Anyone is better off waiting for them to redo Superman.

They never thought to include Robin in the same way they packaged Blip in their Space Ghost. Missed opportunity.
Oh no they thought about it, they just hate Robin because it's unrealistic to serious and brooding man in bat costume.

Once you understand how out of touch Mezco is, you'll understand the frustration of us few.

Re: Mezco: 6 Inch DC Figures

If you were wondering how the new NECA Marine Accessory pack looked in the hands of 1:12 figures like Mezco and Legends, wonder no longer: Click here to see a thing I did.

I can see them coming around from that.

And I can also see them making a god awful tacticool Robin that people will hate at first, will buy anyway, and praise after the post-purchase rationalization kicks in.

Although these days Mezheads jump to the post-purchase rationalization from the moment a figure is announced.

I can see them coming around from that.

And I can also see them making a god awful tacticool Robin that people will hate at first, will buy anyway, and praise after the post-purchase rationalization kicks in.

Although these days Mezheads jump to the post-purchase rationalization from the moment a figure is announced.

Alrighty. So we’re all (not including you) “Mezheads” that “jump to post-purchase rationalization”, and that’s why we like Mezcos and like to discuss them in a thread about the Mezco One:12 line. Gotcha.

Dude, you’re speculating about a figure that hasnt even been teased at any point. You’re like pre-pre-“post-purchase rationalizing”/speculating here.

Dude, you’re speculating about a figure that hasnt even been teased at any point. You’re like pre-pre-“post-purchase rationalizing”/speculating here.
And watch me be right :lol

I'll gladly eat crow if I'm not though. We need more classic stuff.

I still pass by my detolf and just have to stop and look at Cap Marvel each time.

And watch me be right :lol

I'll gladly eat crow if I'm not though. We need more classic stuff.

I still pass by my detolf and just have to stop and look at Cap Marvel each time.

I’m not sure I’m reading you right. Your tone is hard to detect. Do you like the Cap Marvel?

I ****ing love that figure. It's my favorite Mezco so far. Bought multiples.

I think it's right up there with TDKR Bats in terms of how much they nailed it. Black Adam is also nice, but man, Cap Marvel is lit af. The accessories, the box art, the portraits, the fact that they didn't mess with the design one bit.

I ****ing love that figure. It's my favorite Mezco so far. Bought multiples.

I think it's right up there with TDKR Bats in terms of how much they nailed it. Black Adam is also nice, but man, Cap Marvel is lit af. The accessories, the box art, the portraits, the fact that they didn't mess with the design one bit.

I completely agree with you. The cape is probably my favorite part and what I think HAS to become the standard way to do a cloth cape. No more of this weird bendy tree stuff.

I can't rave enough about Cap Marvel.

The cape was a perfect solution for Cap since it's short and just sits on his shoulders without being attached. But I don't think it can work for all figures, I'm torn because I like the free draping Mezco does, but I also like wires.

The best solution would be to do both, but they would need to figure out a way to make swappable capes user-friendly.

If I had to choose, I'm fine with the way they do capes since I like the drape.

Just because you made me go look at Cap Marvel again :lol

I just upload it to imgur.com and then post the link between
B] tags

Back