Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh man the edges of the cape :gah:

I'm sure it'll be better in hand, but eh. Also looks like there's a small part of cloth on the right side of the fig that got pulled by some rough fingers.

I think his armor is way over the top. How could anyone be considering "stealthy" with that giant bulky armor? I know, comic books aren't real. But it looks like he can barely move his upper body.

I think you’re supposed to suspend your disbelief in a world that has superman, flash and green lantern.

Stumbled upon pics of a custom Mezco style Batman, this looks sick!

sUsuMb7.jpg

HyQqbec.jpg

Wow that is slick. Great use of the DCC figure for parts. I would love it if they'd offer comic specific figures.

I've seen that custom, can't praise it enough.

Not even my favorite Batman design, and still 10x better than the flair stuff we're getting.

But it only makes me sadder for the stuff we're getting.

They’re not my customs. A guy on IG named patrickchou1986 posted them.

Ah, ok. Well there pretty awesome! I wouldn't mind having a custom cape with a wire in it. It's still going to be a while before I can display my Mezco figures. I have to wait until I finish my bedroom remodel. On a side note, I visited the ikea store in Atlanta, Detolf's are selling for $59 right now. I also just received my Knightmare Batman today! :yess:

Back