Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone see the deluxe Joker at NYCC? Four headsculpts, a killer trenchcoat and orange vest with green dress shirt. Looks amazing, that's the first time I've been able to say that happily! Will own him finally.

Not my pic. Got it from a FB group.

Joker DLX 01.jpg

I just hate the style of their head sculpts.
Maybe it's just me but I don't like it at all...
The details are awesome tho, don't get me wrong.

that joker I bet will be a mezco exclusive to their site. they are keeping the classic looks for their website. just hope there is no low number

that joker I bet will be a mezco exclusive to their site. they are keeping the classic looks for their website. just hope there is no low number
Probably will be which is crap because they still don't ship internationally. Oh well, guess it'll help me stick to 18" only.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Yeah, with four headsculpts it will probably be $110-120. I'll probably pass on it since they haven't sold me on their Batman. Beyond looked good at NYCC though! Shame I forgot to take a photo. Here's one from Bleeding Cool:

IMG_0285-768x1024.jpg

It's a shame the cowl is full of those stupid panels, though, especially right on top of the head. If they'd stuck to a mostly smooth head I'd be preordering right now.

The head sculpt on Beyond looks kind of awkward. Really narrow... can't put my finger on it.

Other than that, the Joker looks pretty damn good!

Mezco seem to be a little hit or miss with the headsculpts.

Even though I'm not a huge fan, I'm gonna get Punisher and Redscull. Spider-Man homecoming looks Great.

I'm waiting for a YearOne Batman. I've not been impressed with the DC line so far after TDK batman (expect for Darkside)

The head sculpt on Beyond looks kind of awkward. Really narrow... can't put my finger on it.

Other than that, the Joker looks pretty damn good!

It's a little narrow, yes. All the panel lines are what really kill it for me though.

Back