Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It'd be awesome if, instead of announcing all these Ascending Knight repaints, they'd release a figure like Black Adam, Deathstroke, or one of the Supermans.

It'd be awesome if, instead of announcing all these Ascending Knight repaints, they'd release a figure like Black Adam, Deathstroke, or one of the Supermans.

This. So this. Darkseid or even Diabolik have yet to be solicted. Why the ---- should I care for a third variant???

Not a huge fan of the design, but looks cool enough in all black that they got me. I agree though, give us some figures that were already announced. This, along with being able to buy so many at a time, is getting ridiculous.

Looks like the partys over at Entertainment Earth. Playing around with Arsenal in the cart, and it looks like they no longer combine the $15 off and Free Shipping coupon. It's either or from what I can tell. Anyone have a different experience?

I bit on the Batman Day exclusive, I like the all black and it reminds me of a Tim Burtonesque look which I love. I might get the others just to have the different looks together on the shelf but the standard Ascending just isn't vibing with me.

I'm in on the blue variant. I debated this black variant but aren't I just buying a mezco' version of Nolan begins?

So why not. Bought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Putting myself down for two. The suit actually looks much better in all-black; the black/grey colour split with all the different textures felt like there was too much going on. This way I can focus on just the textures of the suit, and it starts to work a little better. The same thing is stopping me from buying the blue PX variant, though; normally I love blue Batman colour schemes, but the different surface textures look really wonky on that one.

EDIT: Never mind; I forgot I have to pay NY taxes on top of their inflated shipping. Two figures came out to $190 for me, which is absurd. Would much rather spend that money on a Sideshow Gotham Knight and get a very good 1/6 Batman.

Good lord the asking prices on ebay for the PRCC exclusive DKR Batman are utterly insane!

I'm still bitter about it years later. In my opinion, that's the best possible deco combination and it's an exclusive in freaking Puerto Rico??

I'd already triple dipped so I'd have happily bought one more if it had been available. Oh well. Just sour grapes from me at this point....I'll obviously never own that one but I do have the regular release, the PX and I even have a Mezco exclusive still brand new in the box. Apparently those aren't cheap at this point either so I should just be happy with what I've got and shut up.

Still....human nature and all to just sit and stew about what we DON'T have instead of appreciating what we've got.

Look at the darker blue though...it's SO much better!

(Not my pic obviously since I'll never own this toy! Most likely one of yours so sorry for ganking your pic if this is yours!)

View attachment 367527

That's my pic. I don't care if you use it.

Yeah, the PRCC exclusive is really nice. I got it cheap too. They're all nice. All that's missing is a black and grey yellow symbol version.

IMG_0098.jpg

So i had pre-ordered the Red Son Superman from amazon. Got am email today saying they can't get it and they cancelled my order. Super annoyed right now. I placed the order months and months and months ago and when i did it was still available on other sites for regular retail price. Now it's sold out everywhere. That's the last thing i pre-order from amazon.
Anyone know of anyplace that still has it available at a normal price. The best price i've seem so far is $160 which is double the retail price and i don't know if i want to pay that much.

I got it too[emoji36]. Super mad at Amazon. Won't pay twice the retail for this so just have to accept it. Man, I really wanted it with my regular my Supes too. Oh, well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm seeing a couple of people on FB complaining about the same.

Amazon is not very reliable it seems.

I've never had a problem with Amazon before. But i've never used then to pre-order anything before and this will be the last time I try. I'll only buy stuff on amazon if it's in stock.

Back