Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Batman Beyond to me looks like the Jeepers Creepers bad guy - something about the face & hands! that's a no for me!

I'm actually very sad about it because Batman Beyond was the Batman cartoon I watched most in my childhood and I did a double-take when I heard Mezco was doing a figure. Rushed to my computer, pulled up an image... and my face fell, right there. If someone does a good custom headsculpt run I might get it anyway.

Mezco is so behind..where is the reg comic Superman and Spider-man. anybody annoyed that they are cranking out these weird exclusives and completely ignoring that the regular characters are lagging :pfft:

I’m about to pick up Miles, which will decide whether or not I want regular Spider-Man. I’d actually love a 2099 version; the suit with all the patterns and webbing might even look decent after the Mez-flair

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This Superman... imo he needs a custom headsculpt, a flat or decal S symbol of some sort and a different belt with belt loops. That's a LOT of changes to get a real classic Superman. I like the colors and don't mind the boots. That's about it.

Just got an awesome deal on a ton of Batman figures--PX, Regular, Joker, and the ML battle set. Super excited to have Batman back in my collection, and thank you to these boards (and most of all the kind member who sold them to me) for enabling my bad habits today :wink1:

Got Deathstroke (which I think is shipping this month?) and both versions of Ascending Knight Batman on preorder on BBTS. I'll probably cancel one of the Batman but I'm not sure which version. I've always liked the blue / grey / yellow version of Batman best but I'm not sure how well it works with this design. The image below is so far the only one that doesn't look like they took the regular version and photoshopped the colors (and I'm not even completely sure about that one), so it's hard to tell how good it looks.

Newsbanner-03-PXakBatsBlog1.jpg

Blue-grey is typically my preference for Batman too, so it says a lot that I didn't order that one. If it turns out much nicer than the photos suggest, I'll get it then. Mezco really need to improve their product photos; the headsculpts on Wolverine, for example, look noticeably different in person. It's subtle but makes a big difference to the figure.

Looks like Deathstroke was delayed. Mezco site used to list it as shipping in October but now it's "Dec - Feb 2018". BBTS still has the estimate at October but they probably just haven't updated it yet.

December is not ideal for me for figures to drop, lol. I have four kids to think about at Christmas!

Just had a big box of Batman figures land at my house, brand new and still bagged. I finally have my regular and PX Batman back, plus Mutant Leader, the battle-damaged SDCC set, and the Joker. Many thanks to afattori for making me one of the best offers I've received as a collector; I'm so excited to display all these.

Back