Mezco new 15" Chucky Doll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope you guys don't mind me posting this here but I have a chucky for sale and it talks.

image_zps7817c12c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

New pictures from Mezco Facebook page
1069989_593597330685664_1654012995_n.jpg

030ee464a86911e28cc022000a1fb854_7.jpg

Ship it already d*mn it!!

really!! I just saw them on Mezco facebook page and thought they are new.

excitement my friend :panic:

Hey guys, official pics have been released by Mezco and to me it looks awesome, better than the Sideshow by a long shot. Mezco also said this is from the production line, so this isn't a prototype and this is what we will get.
3_2.jpg

7.jpg

Here is the site with more photos https://www.mezcotoyz.com/15-inch-mega-scale-chucky

And this petition has been set up by the Chucky fan site, Pride Of Chucky with over 1,500 signers already. It is a petition that will be presented to Mezco when we have a sufficient ammount of signers to show that there is big interest in a 1:1 scale replica and to hopefully get one made. The petition takes 10 seconds to sign and you get no spam or anything like that so please, please sign it guys. Even if you wouldn't buy one please just sign and maybe pass it on.

https://www.change.org/petitions/we-want-a-1-1-scale-chucky-replica-from-the-movie-child-s-play :lecture

Ill only get him cuz I've been a fan since I was kid. I really want a life size version tho.

I want a life size too, but this one is a great value as far as collectibles go. $75 hell yeah I'm getting it.

Looking good. Anyone know if it will come with a stand like the SS one?

Just ordered this bad boy from Mothers Basement :yess:
£50 delivered with a £10 coupon I had. Great price me thinks :clap

Looking good. Anyone know if it will come with a stand like the SS one?

Just ordered this bad boy from Mothers Basement :yess:
£50 delivered with a £10 coupon I had. Great price me thinks :clap

Probably no stand. I doubt it. Maybe a box but that's it.

Probably no stand. I doubt it. Maybe a box but that's it.

Thanks. Yeh, no mention of a stand :mad:
Deffo comes with a window box :hi5:

'The star of five CHILD'S PLAY films, Chucky stands 15 inches tall and features real cloth Good Guys clothing, 11 points of articulation and his trademark orange hair. Chucky features realistic glass-like eyes, and a knife that he is sure to use for no good. Each Chucky comes packaged in his own collector friendly window box'.

I have the 1:1 Seed of Chucky-if Mezco would make one that size I would be all over it. I have to keep my other 1 in a box since I pulled a small prank on my husband & left it in his Lazyboy chair when he came home from work late one night.

Totally worth it.

I have the 1:1 Seed of Chucky-if Mezco would make one that size I would be all over it. I have to keep my other 1 in a box since I pulled a small prank on my husband & left it in his Lazyboy chair when he came home from work late one night.

Totally worth it.

did he scream?

Totally worth it.

Ha Ha

It should not need a stand hopefuly they have balanced it well.
I have been trying to find this out but even my suppliers don't have the full specs yet. I have been trying to find out how heavy and packaging size ect so i can sort out shipping boxes.

Back