Mezco new 15" Chucky Doll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think we will ever get a Good Guy Doll. I just don't see it happening. I am not even trying to be negative but I don't see how it can be done.

who owns the rights for that? I think most companies make Bride of Chucky because it is easy.

I don't get what's so hard about making a toy of a toy.

I saw Curse of chucky today. Pretty good movie. You guys should check it out. Delves into some more history with Charles lee ray and also gives you nods to the old ones. Watch the ending scene aswell. You'll be happy.

Hey guys, here are a few new pics of the new 15" doll as well as a first look at the official packaging design :)
Mezco-Mega-Chucky-2013-16.jpg

Mezco-Mega-Chucky-2013-18.jpg

Mezco-Mega-Chucky-2013-20.jpg

Mezco-Mega-Chucky-2013-13.jpg

The doll also has real staples to hold the hair and yes, I know the Sideshow did but I am just saying.

For a few more pictures, check out https://alienbee.net/go-behind-the-scenes-with-mezcos-mega-chucky/

He looks so much like the sideshow one its insane.:lol
Seeing that package hopfully means we will get a clean version and a bigger version along the way but this is mezco and they suck with other variants of figures just like the BB line. Making two walters and no jesse.:mad:

I saw Curse of chucky today. Pretty good movie. You guys should check it out. Delves into some more history with Charles lee ray and also gives you nods to the old ones. Watch the ending scene aswell. You'll be happy.

I'm gonna watch it this weekend. I'm really looking forward to it.

Great pics Col. :rock

Look like Sideshow gave them the rights to redue their Chucky lol. I don't see much of a difference.

Got an email from SS that my preorder will be charged on or around the 1st...I can't wait to receive it!

Back