Mezco 1:12 collective Frankenstein's Monster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uuuuh a nice Lugosi Dracula figure :drool: bring it... I'm pretty sure it's on its way.

Oh oh oh! Mezco HAS to make a Gary Oldman Vlad in red armor too :thud:

That's what I'm wondering about this guy (and the line in general). Is it a true 1/12 scale or are these 6" figures. Like will The Monster be the same size as say, TDKR Bats, or will he be properly taller? I saw these on display at NYCC but didn't pay attention to that

I'm pumped for this and Lugosi's Drac. I'm too torn between color and B&W.

That's what I'm wondering about this guy (and the line in general). Is it a true 1/12 scale or are these 6" figures. Like will The Monster be the same size as say, TDKR Bats, or will he be properly taller? I saw these on display at NYCC but didn't pay attention to that

I'm pumped for this and Lugosi's Drac. I'm too torn between color and B&W.

Here's a pic of all of them together. Looks to me like it's a good head taller.

I don't remember where I read it, but it's supposed to be like 7.5" or 8" tall, so yeah, true 1/12th.

Here's a pic of all of them together. Looks to me like it's a good head taller.

Nice! And thanks for the pic! I haven't come across that yet and it made me take a look at Mezco's FB which I haven't done in months. I had no clue they were so busy with the One:12 line. I just knew of whatever has been put up for PO but didn't realize that much was revealed already.

The whole One:12 thing is shaping up much better than I thought it would've. I first thought that only TDKR Bats was truly lending itself well to this format and while some others were ok (not as good as Bats), the ones shown at SD/NYCC didn't look that great. But all the latest reveals post Comic Con look incredible

I thought I'd just be in for anything TDKR, Thundarr and the Universal Monsters but it's hard not to want that Punisher and maybe Daredevil

They pre-offered the Monster in Previews this month and I went ahead and placed an order. I may kick myself later that I ordered a B & W version, but it really looks pretty amazing.

Has Mezco actually said anything about the continuation of the Universal Monsters line? Lugosi would be an obvious follow-up, but I wasn't sure if someone was quoted or if it was more speculative thinking.

When's the color Frankenstein' s monster going to be available to PO?

When's the color Frankenstein' s monster going to be available to PO?

That is the question. Maybe Mezco will announce something during SDCC? I figure it'll probably be pretty quiet on the announcement front until then... I'm getting really jazzed about this guy - I plan on making a portion of a film set to display him on. :yess:

Mezzco is one of the few companies whose figures are top quality and consistently well made, regardless of the type of articulation...the paint jobs are always stellar and the sculpts are spectacular.

I've been happy with Mezco so far as well. Despite this Universal Line, I'd love to see them do a "Werewolf by Night" Marvel Figure... :pray:

Aaaand - PO'd. (Though now I find myself wondering why they made him green if the film was shot in black and white.) Was he actually painted green in the film, or was that something cooked up by Universal's marketing team? Someone's got to know... :confused:

Back