Mezco 1:12 collective Frankenstein's Monster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So will there be a color version him as well ?

Yes, but they haven't put up preorders for any variants of figures revealed at ToyFair yet. It may be a Convention Exclusive, Mezco Exclusive, PX version, or another general retail version. We don't know yet.

Frankenstein 04.jpg

Looks great. Will PO this. Personally, I would prefer a Glenn Strange version. Hopefully, Mezco can someday make it happen.

Looks fantastic, but I don't know that I want to get sucked into another toy line!

POd, but I have one dumb question.

That's the B/W version right? It's not the regular version just with B/W filters right? I POd this one just in case it's the regular version with B/W but if it is the actual B/W I'll drop the PO in favor of the regular one.

POd, but I have one dumb question.

That's the B/W version right? It's not the regular version just with B/W filters right? I POd this one just in case it's the regular version with B/W but if it is the actual B/W I'll drop the PO in favor of the regular one.

The B/W version is the one that is currently up for preorder. The color (green) version was shown at ToyFair (see pic above), but hasn't been put up for preorder yet. If you want the color version, you'll have to wait.

There's no denying the importance of Karloff as he is rightfully so an icon in horror. I just think personally Strange looked more imposing as the monster and thus favor his look. Either way its good to see a quality looking figure such as this coming out.

Looks fantastic, but I don't know that I want to get sucked into another toy line!

I'm right there with you, amigo. This looks incredible but it's another pricey rabbit-hole to go down.

But man, this thing looks cool...

The B/W version is the one that is currently up for preorder. The color (green) version was shown at ToyFair (see pic above), but hasn't been put up for preorder yet. If you want the color version, you'll have to wait.

Thanks, yeah I know there's a color version, I just wasn't 100% sure this wasn't it, since Mezco goes crazy editing their PO pics.
There's no denying the importance of Karloff as he is rightfully so an icon in horror. I just think personally Strange looked more imposing as the monster and thus favor his look. Either way its good to see a quality looking figure such as this coming out.
I think the whole characterization, make-up, costume, everything, looked way better on Karloff.

Thanks, yeah I know there's a color version, I just wasn't 100% sure this wasn't it, since Mezco goes crazy editing their PO pics.

I think the whole characterization, make-up, costume, everything, looked way better on Karloff.

Awesome! Good to see a differing opinion and one that respects others opinions even if it goes against theirs.

It's Mezco..nuf said. Quality will be poor as always.

This One:12 line has been exceptional. They have engineered a way to make a 6 inch figure have the quality of a 1/6.

I haven't decided if I'm going with the BW or the colored version. Can't wait to see Dracula.

Back