Meteor explodes over Russia!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys, guys, settle down. I know what it was

65281_10151788817043018_1350611166_n.jpg
That's awesome. :lol
So you say, yet we don't know. You are much younger and naive than Christianity itself. Unless you were there from the start and know what they know (secrets) then you can't say is a hoax as a fact.

It's a fact, christianity is a hoax. Ok?

Bai.

:lol

Yea I busted on him a little which maybe I was wrong for but Christianity in no way has been proven a hoax. Ok?

Right?
Proven by who, Mythbusters? Musta missed that episode.
Jesus, confounding the "wise" for 2000 yrs.:monkey3

The most cutting edge Christianity has forgone Heaven/Hell and adopted eternal life/death instead.

I wasn't aware of that. I am not a member of any religion. I do believe though. Anyway, back to the rock..

The true nature of religion should be very satisfying to all the sci-fi nuts here.....when you dig deep for the truth it is awesome & scary at the Same time.... The footage of the meteorite is spectacular, and im glad for the most part the injuries where only minor... One report said the sonic boom was 3 minutes after..... Wow how fast was that going

And there are 2 resurrections people. You don't want to be part of the second

I was disappointed there was no video capture of the impact.

The fundies must be disgusted. They love hell they do, talk about it all the time.

I really don't know what I'm talking about. I try to keep up with the most extreme evangelical views, but...:pigfly:

Back