Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone here play the online mode for this game? After I finished the single player I deleted it from my hard drive and haven't touched it since, so I'm not sure what the online aspect is lIke or if it'still worth playing.

I played it with member Solidus. It's alright but pretty generic. The lack of co-op like PW kills the fun factor pretty quick.

is the PS4 Premium 1/1 Bionic Arm same as the Sentinel 1/1 Bionic Arm? price between both seems a big jump.

99% might be an unfortunate stretch due to the fanbase that is blind

I'm talking about here, on SSF. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think only 3 people here actually liked the game- which is fine, just stating the facts.

I'm talking about here, on SSF. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think only 3 people here actually liked the game- which is fine, just stating the facts.

The number of players here that didn't like it make up the majority, while when you put us in the mix of the rest of the fan bases were with the one percent. But don't forget about that Metacritic score.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Don't think this was posted. It's a Hayter interview from May 11th.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ollieb...he-joys-of-being-covered-in-goo/#45f34d8759aa

At this point I interjected that Kiefer Sutherland would have hardly been cheap.

“Indeed and it also took my 9 months to record Metal Gear Solid 4 and I doubt you’re going to get Kiefer in the booth for 9 straight months of recording. It’s pretty extreme the amount of time you have to put in.”

Been saying this all along. He sacrificed a speaking protagonist just to get a recognizable name on the marquee.

Oh right, misread. That's true but I'm wondering if that number is fleeting. Still fact though :lecture

I'm not sure if it's like that on other forums as well, but I always remember this dude on YouTube comments that kept cursing me out last year. Then when he finally played MGS V, he was singing the tune of SuperBunnyHop and became very critical of the game itself :lol.

The number of players here that didn't like it make up the majority, while when you put us in the mix of the rest of the fan bases were with the one percent. But don't forget about that Metacritic score.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Don't think this was posted. It's a Hayter interview from May 11th.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ollieb...he-joys-of-being-covered-in-goo/#45f34d8759aa

At this point I interjected that Kiefer Sutherland would have hardly been cheap.

“Indeed and it also took my 9 months to record Metal Gear Solid 4 and I doubt you’re going to get Kiefer in the booth for 9 straight months of recording. It’s pretty extreme the amount of time you have to put in.”

Been saying this all along. He sacrificed a speaking protagonist just to get a recognizable name on the marquee.

I read that a few days ago. My favorite quote was when the interviewer asked, if Kojima was jealous that Hayter was a Hollywood screen-writer, and he wasn't. Hayter's reply: "Calls for speculation" :lol.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if it's like that on other forums as well, but I always remember this dude on YouTube comments that kept cursing me out last year. Then when he finally played MGS V, he was singing the tune of SuperBunnyHop and became very critical of the game itself :lol.

I read that a few days ago. My favorite quote was when the interviewer asked, if Kojima was jealous that Hayter was a Hollywood wcreen-writer, and he wasn't. Hayter's reply: "Calls for speculation" :lol.

No matter how small Hayter's footprint is in Hollywood, it's still far larger than Kojima's. A few photo ops with Reedus isn't enough for that narcissist.

Meanwhile Hayter has been invited to conventions, has a great following with the fans (unless you're some weirdo), co-wrote X-Men and X2 among other movies.

All Kojima does was practically MGS, and recently be a complete unprofessional weirdo on Twitter. I'll be honest, I don't get the fanbase love around Kojima compared to other creators out there. I really don't.

Meanwhile Hayter has been invited to conventions, has a great following with the fans (unless you're some weirdo), co-wrote X-Men and X2 among other movies.

All Kojima does was practically MGS, and recently be a complete unprofessional weirdo on Twitter. I'll be honest, I don't get the fanbase love around Kojima compared to other creators out there. I really don't.

He made one of the best game franchises of all time, is a marketing genius. Simple really

The only reason Hayter isn't way more known is because, typically, screen writers are unknown. As well as voice actors.. Unless they're in everything, like Nolan North

It's actually surprising he's as beloved as he is for only doing one role

Have you guys ever wondered why (or how) there aren't any other self-advertised auteurs like Kojima in the video game industry? :lol Usually, video games are credited to the development branches, and not a single person (e.g. Uncharted and TLOU are credited to Naughty Dog, GTA to Rockstar, or the Batman Arkham games to Rocksteady and WB, etc).

Have you guys ever wondered why (or how) there aren't any other self-advertised auteurs like Kojima in the video game industry? :lol Usually, video games are credited to the development branches, and not a single person (e.g. Uncharted and TLOU are credited to Naughty Dog, GTA to Rockstar, or the Batman Arkham games to Rocksteady and WB, etc).

It's because video-game companies want it that way. If there are no auteurs, then there would never be a Kojima debacle.
Or like what happened with COD. It gives artists too much power

Hoo, finally I finished that pesky Metallic archaea extreme mission. It actually wasn't that hard when you got upgrades and the right stuff. Though I only got rank A, but at least now it's done.

Back