Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

But we gotta give Kiefer a chance...

Do we?

DO WE?

Did you gave Hayter a chance?

DID YOU?

In all seriousness though at this point (including that new video), we've heard a sizable amount of Keifer's vocal performance including his grunts and death screams and it's just bad- even if we take out Hayter out of the equation, even if he's making the voice it's own little thing.

seriously... he sounds like a sasquatch :lol

There ya go. :lol

Grown men do that all the time :lol

Touché.

That Xbox mission looks great, way better than the Snake one. That walkthrough was great, and love the fact you get bonuses with turning all the crutch features off.

**** me, that Xbox mission looks so badass :lol

Wait, don't **** me, **** Konami!

Anyway, where did you guys see the death scene?

**** me, that Xbox mission looks so badass :lol

Wait, don't **** me, **** Konami!

Anyway, where did you guys see the death scene?

the first couple of minutes of the video shows new gameplay footage explaining hard mode, there is the death scene

the first couple of minutes of the video shows new gameplay footage explaining hard mode, there is the death scene

Thanks, I thought it was the same demo so I ff'd.

The game on Hard looks soooo much better, the enemies don't look like retarded loonies.

And as for Kiefer's voice, sounds great, I mean, it's a death growl :lol

That Xbox mission looks great, way better than the Snake one. That walkthrough was great, and love the fact you get bonuses with turning all the crutch features off.

Yeah I'll definitely turn it off since I'm used to playing all the MGS games on the highest difficulty settings. I remember on Survivor mode in The Last of Us, all of your enhanced senses are disabled leaving only your surround sound setup to help you out. MGSV will likely feature THE BEST audio design ever in a game, after the earth shattering standards set by MGS4's audio.

But I much preferred a death roar! :lol

Thanks, I thought it was the same demo so I ff'd.

The game on Hard looks soooo much better, the enemies don't look like retarded loonies.

I thought the death yell was fine, everything Kiefer has been doing seems good to me.

The Raiden exclusive is kind of unexpected...and funny. Kiefer`s death scream is pretty lolzy though :lol

Too bad we didn`t hear more of his voice in it though.

Damn this just gets worse and worse. At this point they would be lucky to get even a used purchase from me. Since when did Raiden belong on XboX?

Since when does anything MGS belong to Xbox? It's been a Sony brand for over a decade, and now the Sony fans get screwed.

One comment on Facebook was "What do Sony fans deserve?" Like are you ****ing kidding me?

Yeah... I am done. Its not even a matter of good and bad any more. I don't like the things they are doing and I don't like the people who are saying they do. The community is dead, the spirit is dead so the game is dead. Lets hope they get Hayter in Splinter Cell or the new Theif game.

Back