Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

you think that's bad, you should have seen the controversy God of War Ascension had with the original trophy name "Broes before Hoes", it was changed to Foes and the action that was associated with it. Dear God it was so stupid and pathetic. Friggen feminist ***s.

you think that's bad, you should have seen the controversy God of War Ascension had with the original trophy name "Broes before Hoes", it was changed to Foes and the action that was associated with it. Dear God it was so stupid and pathetic. Friggen feminist ***s.

Back to Ryan’s question, would love to see Frank Jaeger make an appearance.

Eva and Big Boss possible interaction.

Sutherland owning the role.

Big Boss and Zero’s conflict finally shown and no more behind the scenes action.

Big Boss becoming a demon, and being a total **** to Liquid.

Maybe a young Niomi

And great boss battles.

Seeing Ocelot and Big Boss interaction, maybe getting to see a more human side to Ocelot and his motives.

Also would like to know if Ocelot knows the Boss is his mother, and how he feels about Big Boss killing her.

Back to Ryan’s question, would love to see Frank Jaeger make an appearance.

Eva and Big Boss possible interaction.

Sutherland owning the role.

Big Boss and Zero’s conflict finally shown and no more behind the scenes action.

Big Boss becoming a demon, and being a total **** to Liquid.

Maybe a young Niomi

And great boss battles.

Seeing Ocelot and Big Boss interaction, maybe getting to see a more human side to Ocelot and his motives.

Also would like to know if Ocelot knows the Boss is his mother, and how he feels about Big Boss killing her.

:goodpost:

I came to realise that this games has great potential to be the best in the series, by FAR, I dunno at least we know it will be a good game anyway.

I'm really looking forward to see more of Eva and Big Boss :drool

Yeah I honestly really want to see the Zero and Big Boss conflict, it's such a shame that it's behind the scenes. I saw it being teased in MGS4, and just wondered "huh what"

Yeah I honestly really want to see the Zero and Big Boss conflict, it's such a shame that it's behind the scenes. I saw it being teased in MGS4, and just wondered "huh what"

Kojima said the villain of this game, is probably who we all think, pretty much has to be Zero, I am confident he will finally step out of the shadows.

Kojima said the villain of this game, is probably who we all think, pretty much has to be Zero, I am confident he will finally step out of the shadows.

Would be funny if the little retcon Kojima was talking about was BigBoss killing Zero

Hey Koji, how bout this for erotica.
YETueqF.jpg

I think I'll have to go for a drink earlier than I planned because of that picture Ryan just posted :lol.

xbox mission, dont know if its been posted yet

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-afMxILwxM[/ame]

WHAT THE HELL??!!! This is WAAAYY Better the the lousy déjà vu Playstation exclusive!! :mad: :slap

What!?????? That's bull!

Just let. Xbox and ps4 get both Extras. I'm raging

Can someone tell me what happened? I'm on my iPhone, can't watch the video :(

Can someone tell me what happened? I'm on my iPhone, can't watch the video :(

It's Revengeance Raiden! :yess:

Who gives a crap about Keifer MGS1 Solid Snake, I'd take cyborg Raiden any day.

Back