Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously all I want out of this series anymore.

Yes please, and if its not too much to ask mgs1 too, i know kojima said that it should be remade and given the open world treatment so who knows.

EDIT: sorry buddy, meant to qoute Plissken but i agree with you too.

Leave MGS1 Alone!

PandaTantrum.gif

Woah so MGSV was confirmed for a 2016 release date?!?!

I hope that's not true, but yea Uncharted and Arkham Knight will hold me over I guess.

I don't know, I don't think it needs a facelift and I'm sure they'll fail to recapture the original feel, plus, I like Kief and all, but can you imagine Kief playing Snake in MGS1? Nooooo thank you... :lol

I kinda think MGS1 gets better with time, maybe today's games are ****tier every day and it just makes old school games look and feel better.

I don't know, I don't think it needs a facelift and I'm sure they'll fail to recapture the original feel, plus, I like Kief and all, but can you imagine Kief playing Snake in MGS1? Nooooo thank you... :lol

I kinda think MGS1 gets better with time, maybe today's games are ****tier every day and it just makes old school games look and feel better.

I like kiefer as big boss but i dont think i could as solid snake. And i know what you mean, look what a mess they made with the twin snakes, the dialouge and some bizzare cutscenes tbat were a bit too much.

They had their chance with Twin Snakes and they've shown that they couldn't even do a simple HD upgrade. People keep wanting a MGS1 remake, yet it's actually standing the test of time. Honestly they should just leave it alone. :lecture

2015 Kojima and mid 90s Kojima are very different people. If he went and did another remake and had complete control, it would just be as hated or more than TTS. The MGS series is like a band that had like two hit songs, and the rest really don't hold any water. Kojima stopped making MGS years ago.

We had a glimpse in the Deja Vu Mission... It was horrific

They had their chance with Twin Snakes and they've shown that they couldn't even do a simple HD upgrade. People keep wanting a MGS1 remake, yet it's actually standing the test of time. Honestly they should just leave it alone. :lecture

To be fair that wasnt made by Kojima. Im all in for one as long as its like REmake

ZombieRepublican;7590138 To be fair that wasnt made by Kojima. Im all in for one as long as its like REmake[/QUOTE said:
While agree that's not what they've been saying they want. Kojima is actively trying to find another studio to make an open world version so honestly it probably would end up like Twin Snakes.

I actually think that's a perfect date. If it would have released too close to AK it could have lost a ton of sales, and if it released in October/November it would have had to go up against all the popular annual games like assassins creed and call of duty, plus any other pre holiday games. If Uncharted does release this year it's most likely coming in November, so I think September is probably the best month it could have come out in this year.

You're probably right, but I said weird since I don't think a MGS ever came out in anything but early summer or winter.

EDIT I just checked, MGS1 came out on Sep. 3 1998. Been so long that I've forgotten. MGS2-3 came out in November, and MGS4 came out in June.

You're probably right, but I said weird since I don't think a MGS ever came out in anything but early summer or winter.

EDIT I just checked, MGS1 came out on Sep. 3 1998. Been so long that I've forgotten. MGS2-3 came out in November, and MGS4 came out in June.

I didn't even know that, that game came out on Christmas for me.

Back