Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, but with Kiefer's voice? :yuck. It would be funny if David Hayter gets on board for a total rework of the script, and have that become a mod.

We should start a kick starter to have David Hayter redo all of Kiefers lines and then mod the PC version with it. I wonder how much he would want.

Hayter's fairly humble and ok with fans isn't he? It shouldn't be too much, but regardless the man should get something. The problem is if Konami stepped in.

Yep, I'm more curious about the legal implications of something like that.

If there was no legal barrier, I bet they would do it in a heart beat and that would even increase the sales of the PC version.

We should start a kick starter to have David Hayter redo all of Kiefers lines and then mod the PC version with it. I wonder how much he would want.

Funny you should mention it Dylan. David already responded to that and the answer is no for 3 reasons-
1) He won't take money from fans.
2) It's not proper & it's kind of pathetic to go against Kojima's creative vision.
3) He's pretty busy.

Funny you should mention it Dylan. David already responded to that and the answer is no for 3 reasons-
1) He won't take money from fans.
2) It's not proper & it's kind of pathetic to go against Kojima's creative vision.
3) He's pretty busy.

Oh right, I forgot about that.

Lots of integrity and love for his craft to not accept money directly from the fans.

Those are all really good reasons not to do it actually. But! Lots of money changes everyone's mind.

Yup, and if a potato salad kickstarter raised tens of thousands of dollars, I bet they could cover Hayter's paycheck just fine, if he ever changes his mind.

That reminds me guys, you know what sucks? Subscribing to a Youtuber and after awhile they ask you to donate money. Gamers tend to do that a lot. How low can these people get? :lol

I wouldn't mind donating IF they're entertaining and produce excellent content, for instance, I donated to a youtube radio show that's called "Real Ghost Stories Online" cause it's a really good spooky show and it's hosts are really entertaining, and they give you an extra 4 episodes a month for donating just $5 bucks, but I don't know about gamers, they don't really produce content, they just play a game and say dumb **** (entertaining or not), if they're really good they should get money from advertising, that's how Youtube works, isn't it?

People who produce good content get more views, more views = more ads, more ads = maneh!

Look at pewdiepie, I'm not a fan (we'll maybe it's a guilty pleasure) but he's never asked for money, not once.

I wouldn't mind donating IF they're entertaining and produce excellent content, for instance, I donated to a youtube radio show that's called "Real Ghost Stories Online" cause it's a really good spooky show and it's hosts are really entertaining, and they give you an extra 4 episodes a month for donating just $5 bucks, but I don't know about gamers, they don't really produce content, they just play a game and say dumb **** (entertaining or not), if they're really good they should get money from advertising, that's how Youtube works, isn't it?

People who produce good content get more views, more views = more ads, more ads = maneh!

Look at pewdiepie, I'm not a fan (we'll maybe it's a guilty pleasure) but he's never asked for money, not once.

Sounds interesting, I might have to check that out. :lol

I've seen some cats who play videogames, got into some financial trouble and immediately ask for donations, to feed themselves and support their hobby.

I'm totally cool with asking for donations to improve the quality of your channel but not to pay for your rent. These cats have an Xbox 360, PS3, PS4, Xbone, Vita, 3DS, you name it but yet when you need to pay for college fees, broke up with your ex, meteor shower, etc you start opening those donations. It's despicable. How about selling the stuff that's not life-and-death important first?

And you know what's scarier? A good deal of these Youtubers are women. I would accept a massive alien conspiracy sending female body snatchers to suck your paypal account dry rather than sending a message to young girls that it's okay to ask for money as long as you don't need to work for it.

Sounds interesting, I might have to check that out. :lol

Yeah it's pretty cool, I enjoy the spooks, I usually play it before I go to bed, it's awesome.

And you can just listen to their regular shows for free, which are just as good, but if you want to support they give you the special episodes thingy, which are really just extra episodes.

They're on iTunes too I think.

I've seen some cats who play videogames, got into some financial trouble and immediately ask for donations, to feed themselves and support their hobby.

I'm totally cool with asking for donations to improve the quality of your channel but not to pay for your rent. These cats have an Xbox 360, PS3, PS4, Xbone, Vita, 3DS, you name it but yet when you need to pay for college fees, broke up with your ex, meteor shower, etc you start opening those donations. It's despicable. How about selling the stuff that's not life-and-death important first?

And you know what's scarier? A good deal of these Youtubers are women. I would accept a massive alien conspiracy sending female body snatchers to suck your paypal account dry rather than sending a message to young girls that it's okay to ask for money as long as you don't need to work for it.

It's because a lot of people got into youtubing cause they thought it was a mine of gold after finding out what the top youtubers make on advertising alone.

But straight up asking for money :lol that's not right.

Awesome poster.

14157992_14881065_b.jpg

Back