Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought for a second that he had stealth camo on just based on how the cutscene went but after a few seconds, I knew the game bugged out :lol

I had something similar in GTA V when I switched to Trevor once, he was masturbating and his clothes glitched off as did his trailer. Though that was since my PS4 was updating I think :lol

Wait that was a glitch?...

I'm curious if you guys found the extreme game mode fun?

I found it infuriatingly difficult to even get beyond the first 10 minutes of one

I had one invasion in my FOB, and the guy killed a bunch of my A ranked soldiers :pow. I don't get the douchebags in this game. It's one thing to steal resources, but it's a pretty s*** move to go into someone else's base just to kill their staff.

I usually kill all the soldiers lol....The AM MRS-71 Sniper is beastly. The short and medium range are easy but the long range bases are tough, I spam the heck out of the blast arm. I've beaten a few 10 min FOB's a few times with seconds left but failed a lot more taking out almost every guard. You can't make many mistakes or it's over though. I don't play very stealthy lmao

Edit: If I have time I'll take all the containers I can and then destroy all their Anti-air weapons. Have to make them want to retaliate

...lol...

Is anyone doing the Skulls Attack Event? You can get a ton of S-S+ and some S++ soldiers in every category if you play a lot(kind of repetitive) and you can finish it in under 2 mins each time with Anti-tank mines and C4 easily for fast points.

I got every platform at level 99-101 now with almost all S guards.

I defend someone's FOB I'm supporting, mess with this guy a little, stun grenade then fulton him. He says I play like a p**** and asked why I'm defending a "slang word for Japanese" FOB, then I just troll him a little messaging lol. He invades my base and I take him out again easily(actually my guards killed him). I invade his FOB and he arrives after I clear out the first deck. Man this guy must hate me lol. I think I killed him like 6 or 7 times before time ran out while also taking out most of his guards at the same time. He keeps saying I use "one shot kill" weapons and that's the only way I can win haha. I really wish I could've got rid of all his guards and got to the core, those combat alerts though.

Definitely the best 1v1 match I've had

This Japanese player I support(defended in this match above) currently has 14 Nukes! Wtf lol....That's insane!

He went down to 10 nukes awhile ago, now he has 16! Lmao there's no telling how many defenses he has considering if you have nukes you're constantly getting invaded.

I finally tried to get a nuke(it's hard to even get a match bc someone's usually invading already) from someone who only has one complete FOB. I clear out the first platform and he arrives quickly. I didn't get the nuke of course, but I ended up killing this guy around 15 times(22 mins because he's not high ranked) almost all headshots with the sniper lol. Poor guy could barely touch me besides having a few close calls with his grenade launcher. The DGL103 Stun grenade launcher and the AM MRS-71 customized rifle combo is almost OP(two close shots with launcher stuns and one headshot with sniper. Not the best for close range though.

Also invaded someone earlier who quit after dying 5-6 times, then he came back to get wrecked some more until he finally got me with a minute left with the grenade launcher.

He went down to 10 nukes awhile ago, now he has 16! Lmao there's no telling how many defenses he has considering if you have nukes you're constantly getting invaded.

I finally tried to get a nuke(it's hard to even get a match bc someone's usually invading already) from someone who only has one complete FOB. I clear out the first platform and he arrives quickly. I didn't get the nuke of course, but I ended up killing this guy around 15 times(22 mins because he's not high ranked) almost all headshots with the sniper lol. Poor guy could barely touch me besides having a few close calls with his grenade launcher. The DGL103 Stun grenade launcher and the AM MRS-71 customized rifle combo is almost OP(two close shots with launcher stuns and one headshot with sniper. Not the best for close range though.

Also invaded someone earlier who quit after dying 5-6 times, then he came back to get wrecked some more until he finally got me with a minute left with the grenade launcher.

Getting Nukes seems to be a lot easier these days. I have a total of 60 right now. You might be able to stumble across a really low level base that has one. Stealing nukes is definitely a blast.

Damn 60? Lol. I've only got a chance 2 or 3 times but the defender showed up really fast every time. Do you have people defending your FOB while you steal them?

Do you play on PS4 pturtle? I'd imagine you're pretty high ranked if you have than many nukes

Finally got my first nuke! Been defending a lot, found out how to do the trick to get rid of the blockade(backing out at loadout screen). Also just found out how to activate the security challenge too lol. Guess I didn't need the nuke to get my base invaded like crazy.

Damn 60? Lol. I've only got a chance 2 or 3 times but the defender showed up really fast every time. Do you have people defending your FOB while you steal them?

Do you play on PS4 pturtle? I'd imagine you're pretty high ranked if you have than many nukes

Yea I’m on PS4. I’m relatively high I guess, the number on how high your base doesn’t really mean much though, I’ve had more difficult times trying to steal nukes from lvl 30 bases than I do some level 50 bases. If a base has a bunch of snipers then its really tough get by :lol

Also heres a tip, if you steal a nuke, and then disarm it, someone can still jump in your base and steal that “phantom” nuke, because the servers take a while to process the nuclear waste. If someone raids your base to try and steal that nuke, you can actually jump in, and go straight to your own nuke and fulton it so they don’t have a chance of stealing it.

Do you plan on disarming nukes? or using them for deference?

Lol that's a cool trick! I just got one to get more defenses because I like defending more(and it's really easy most of the time lol). That's before I realized the security challenge mode which is a really cool feature that I wish I knew about earlier.

One player's already tried invading me 3 times lol

Yea, fob is awesome. I love that they keep updating it too. I'm hoping they add co-op to fob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah it's very fun. I'm glad they're updating it too, although it takes a lot of grinding it seems for resources and admittedly I've spent some money for mb coins to purchase waters because I wanted the upgraded weapons/armor. What kind of loadout do you use? Do you think it's cheap that I use a stun launcher? I've had a handful of people complain, yet they were using the Hail Mary grenade launcher lol.

Edit: Yes and co-op would be a blast!

I have to check the names of the guns I'm currently using, but I believe my main gun is the bullpump shotgun or something like that, and I use an automatic sniper with a suppressor for long range to take care of snipers.

Also upgrading the stun arm to max is a must, it's gotten me out of a lot of jams :lol

The stun launcher is definitely overpowered but if it's in the game use it, it makes thing a hell of a lot easier :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn I think I'm going to lose my nuke, I have an intruder but it keeps saying failed to create session. It's weird, I had a blockade but someone invaded about an hour ago but failed. Can some people still invade during a blockade?

Edit: Yep, lost it because it wouldn't let me defend arrrgghh!

Back