Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fcjvtpp.jpg
Outside of rooted hair I don't know how this could get any better. Fantastic work, Fireclawjack. Can't wait for the release and exited about what you've got coming up next.

The only thing i see there that stands out is the beard could have been fuller, but you cant really complain because everything else is so close to dead on. Great job jack.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

please, no rooted hair.

there is no middle ground there. Rooted hair either looks great or looks like crap, and usually it looks like crap.

The only thing i see there that stands out is the beard could have been fuller, but you cant really complain because everything else is so close to dead on. Great job jack.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Yeah the beard is the only thing, but it's not really an issue.

View attachment 389364
Outside of rooted hair I don't know how this could get any better. Fantastic work, Fireclawjack. Can't wait for the release and exited about what you've got coming up next.

Thanks man,I used your photoshopped BIGBOSS and game comparison as a reference.This one is a good reference too! Thanks,I’ll try my best.I am so tired of checking thousands of mass produced snake head these days…

May be I’ll sculpt a Venom 2.0 for the sneaking suit.....after MGS2 I guess

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

May be I’ll sculpt a Venom 2.0 for the sneaking suit.....after MGS2 I guess

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

I'm game for that!

On MGS2 Snake, I think you should take a little liberty on the sculpt. The MGS2 model needs to be updated I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just thought I would share my custom Plisskin and Peace Walker boss now that I got the heads. Both are still a work in progress but they are coming along.
IMG_20180125_163500539.jpg
IMG_20180125_163555075.jpg

I dunno, the face doesn't look right... It looked fine ingame with artificial lighting

That updated render looks amazing. The face looks great in it maybe because of the shadow. It's not clear enough to Base a sculpt from.

MGS2 Snake render is too low render to look good in sculpt. Maybe a mix between that and MGS4s render.

(Personally I'd love a Shinkawa art version, but that's not Jacks style)

dylan, that pliskin looks excellent! im dying to get mine so i can show it off.

your big boss looks awesome too. i wish i could get mine repainted and i also need a bulkier body or to pad him out.

That updated render looks amazing. The face looks great in it maybe because of the shadow. It's not clear enough to Base a sculpt from.

MGS2 Snake render is too low render to look good in sculpt. Maybe a mix between that and MGS4s render.

(Personally I'd love a Shinkawa art version, but that's not Jacks style)

I see what you're saying. Hayter didn't have a viable face to be in MGSV's motion capture either.

But in all seriousness, **** any artistic interpretation of MGS2 Snake. Either do it right, or don't.

Back