Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They started from the same head sculpt?
Maybe it's camera angle, but looks like Is(h)mael's head (left) is a little thinner than A(e)hab's

the face&hair detail of the two sculpts is different based on the game models and textures.

Tns is where i managed to snag mine, strictly not uk based but its an excellent service and they ship real fast

d7535ea525aed7a07978372e03998cbe.jpg
01ee0153cb1ad01422a2b8bd105c17d2.jpg
d6b913ec72e4650b4f5f8993ee888d0d.jpg
768d1e5226d0f49c157a2b1b012453a2.jpg
319dbd06f59da7cae0e45e3802b4eab8.jpg
4f2b16e9249513e54b3a1faf3343e697.jpg

100% mass produced heads with hot toys comparison

wowwwww this is amaziiiiiiiing ... i hope deluxe version fingers crossed very soon :D

Looking amazing!

Hot toys rip

I need more MGS figures ASAP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

same here
I'd love for the people responsible for this set to make many more...like Naked Snake(virtuous mission and Snake Eater w/eyepatch), The Boss(Virtuous Mission as I already have the Hot Toys Sneaking suit figure), Liquid Snake, Ocelot(MGS 1 preferably), Solid Snake(MGS 1 & 2), Old Snake, Raiden(MGS2), etc

the old snake suit would be tough to do as well as the Skull Suit Raiden wore in MGS2. Even if they can't really pose outside of museum poses, they'd be killer in any detolf.

Fantastic work so far on this set. Cant wait to have a proper Venom Snake and Big Boss.

same here
I'd love for the people responsible for this set to make many more...like Naked Snake(virtuous mission and Snake Eater w/eyepatch), The Boss(Virtuous Mission as I already have the Hot Toys Sneaking suit figure), Liquid Snake, Ocelot(MGS 1 preferably), Solid Snake(MGS 1 & 2), Old Snake, Raiden(MGS2), etc

the old snake suit would be tough to do as well as the Skull Suit Raiden wore in MGS2. Even if they can't really pose outside of museum poses, they'd be killer in any detolf.

Fantastic work so far on this set. Cant wait to have a proper Venom Snake and Big Boss.

Yeah I've never seen a smaller scale company make rubber based suits properly before, but hopefully it's doable!

Id kill for an MGS2 Raiden

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are 2 different horns i believe with this set. The long horn in the game is given to you when you go crazy doing lethal kills. The horn grows big and youre covered in blood that doesnt come off in the shower at mother base. Not sure if you played the game through all the way if you werent aware of that or you played non lethal as much as possible.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Ah right gotcha, no I only just started playing it recently so am only about 1/3 if the way through.

There are 2 different horns i believe with this set. The long horn in the game is given to you when you go crazy doing lethal kills. The horn grows big and youre covered in blood that doesnt come off in the shower at mother base. Not sure if you played the game through all the way if you werent aware of that or you played non lethal as much as possible.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

wow I never knew that! I guess I played through with a non lethal as much as possible then. Always use stealth all the way

Back