Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats awesome and everything but youll still need a prosthetic arm body and the listing doesnt show what youre telling us so im not quite sure im going to cancel the disguiser right now. I might just keep both on order anyway just to have them.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Thats awesome and everything but youll still need a prosthetic arm body and the listing doesnt show what youre telling us so im not quite sure im going to cancel the disguiser right now. I might just keep both on order anyway just to have them.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Ok,

additional pack:

Gasmask
Two extra bionic hands
Bionic arm with body
The watch
Full Tiger stripe camo with everything on the clothes(scarf,holster,kettle....etc)
Boots

Thanks

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

is a separate pack which includes the accessories that I listed.So if you buy the deluxe set&the additional pack,you can get both Venom&bigboss.

Thanks, Fireclawjack. I was planning on getting the Deluxe but wasn't sure what I'd do with the other head. This additional pack solves that.

Damn, now I will have to cancel Disguiser Preorder and pay the administration charge for that xD. But first I want to see LimToys accessories pack :). As Fireclawjack said LimToys products have better quality ;).

But I wonder why Disguiser figure or LimToys accessories pack doesn't have a rifle ?

Unless I'm missing something here (and I probably am), getting the deluxe set plus the additional pack is like getting the deluxe set plus the Disguiser, except that with the Disguiser you'd get another Venom head, another NVG, another cigar, another iDroid, another cassette player, and another chicken head. Given the fact that kghobby is selling the Disguiser for only $119, I'm curious to see what the price will be for the additional pack. Seems like a lot of extras by going with the Disguiser; so if the price is similar, that seems to make more sense for those wanting to have both a Big Boss and a Venom. Either way, this probably increases the likelihood of individual accessories being parted out and available later for custom jobs, so I'm happy. The more the merrier.

What else has LIMToys produced? Are the early product photos what we can expect or close to?

well I can’t say much now but the quality is gonna be the best third party toys level.
And surly the additional pack would be much cheaper than that disguiser.

Well, I planned to buy both anyway. I know people hate Venom Snake, but I liked him. Knowing that the LIM version with accessory pack is going to be the same as buying both, but cheaper and higher quality is a plus.

Do you have a twitter or instagram, Fire?

Back