Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like to see:
- Big Boss (sneaking suit) from Ground Zeroes
- Naked Snake (BDU) from MGS3 - Deluxe Edition with 2 heads, both eyes - no bandana and 1 eye with bandana
- Boss (sneaking suit)
- Solid Snake from MGS2
- Ocelot from MGS5
- Skull Face

Everyone can dream xD
I want to see a professional quality Quiet

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

we basically got one with the bootleg. you just have to cut the hair. or just replace the sculpt altogether. i have a rocco sculpt for sale if anyone needs one.

Professional quality Quiet?
No problem

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

If I had to pick I would say go with the older games first given MGSV is the least liked of the series and people have wanted the classic figures for over a decade now.

You are right.Now they can be developed simultaneously so no worries [emoji6]

Oh well if that's the case, good :lol

The main wants I'd like to see is MGS1 Snake, MGS2 Snake, MGS3 Snake (in the tiger stripe camouflage), Psycho Mantis and Liquid Snake.

You are right.Now they can be developed simultaneously so no worries [emoji6]

I have one huuuuge request!

I LOVE Shinkawas art more than anything else. Could we get an alternate Shinkawa sculpt?

There's one sculpture who has recreated the style perfectly. I'm sure I'm not the only one who would adore this!

While I like the game accurate sculpts, I much prefer the original art inspired pieces. Like the Medicom MGS3 Snake did.

What do you think?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1509366896.562381.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1509366922.010629.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1509366987.970034.jpg

@Fireclawjack, It's out of this world to see someone making figures as passionate as the collectors here, but please do take your time in making them. We have waited years for a decent representation of Snake(s) so several months to 1-2 year more wouldn't kill us. We'll wait. Just make it as good as "THE PHANTOM LEGEND" promo pics and maintain the quality level upon the release.

/ one of your fans :clap

@Fireclawjack, It's out of this world to see someone making figures as passionate as the collectors here, but please do take your time in making them. We have waited years for a decent representation of Snake(s) so several months to 1-2 year more wouldn't kill us. We'll wait. Just make it as good as "THE PHANTOM LEGEND" promo pics and maintain the quality level upon the release.

/ one of your fans :clap

Yep,the final products will be good!

Back