Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys I am really glad that you like my works,thanks!Will bring you more mgs figures later!

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Please do the old Snakes!

I'm not a fan of MGSV at all, but I'm definitely thinking of picking up the BDU Venom Snake you did. The accessories are ace.

yep,thx! But I’ll probably do mgs1or2 snake later?Actually the accessories in LIMTOYS are the best

Much more expensive? Theyre close in price.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

which sets are you talking about exactly?

we're talking about the Ismael & Aehab from Limtoys vs Disguiser from WJL.

Well maybe for some freaks $70 means peanuts.

yeah they should be closer, and LIMTOYS quality is much more close to hottoys.

yep,thx! But I’ll probably do mgs1or2 snake later?Actually the accessories in LIMTOYS are the best

Do MGS1 snake! the vest is hard to produce if it's custom made. A company and factory resources will make it better I hope

Love to see more, especially from MGS1 and 2 with higher regards to the accuracy of the 3D models.

Heya dudes just spoke with fire, looks like we are getting a additional accsesory pack to go with the lim toys figure rendering the disguiser useless...looking foward to this

95YOduh.jpg

Probably gonna sell this dude if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
Heya dudes just spoke with fire, looks like we are getting a additional accsesory pack to go with the lim toys figure rendering the disguiser useless...looking foward to this

This right here is getting me off the fence. (so a prosthetic arm with few hands, boots, bdu, harness, scarf)
Thanks for the info, mate :wave

Sorry fornthe short post was on low batts ,From what i was told we are getting

Sleeve for prothetic arm
Bendable fingers on one of the prothetic hands
Full tiger stripe costume
Harness and chest rigging
Holster
Boots
Additional weapon

Enough to get two figures worth out of the initial pack,

Back