Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shalashaska
573c238c580ffe1f43d8316bfbd87d4a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:panic::panic::panic: :clap:clap:clap:clap

I can't wait for him. I really liked him in MGS V.

This version is far superior to the mister toys version, she's going to look excellent in my cabinet. I think I'm going to use the sculpt with the black eyes this time.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

That looks spot on to me. Expression is different and maybe the hair is a slightly different color but the sculpt its self seems about as good as you could ask for.

It’s all based on the game model. Can’t be off too much.
3d7b463449e397c3efd26583399240b6.jpg

Oh dont get me wrong, you did a great job overall but actually now seeing them side by side i can actually tell whats throwing me off. Its the lips. I think her bottom lip is too wide. If it got more narrow but the bottom tip to stay like that fatlip, then i think it would be spot on.

Oh dont get me wrong, you did a great job overall but actually now seeing them side by side i can actually tell whats throwing me off. Its the lips. I think her bottom lip is too wide. If it got more narrow but the bottom tip to stay like that fatlip, then i think it would be spot on.

It sounds like your points are Valid. It would be great if that's applied to the product. Otherwise, it can be simple repaint.
I'd think showing her front top teeth will enhance her likeness, but that would be difficult to paint for mass production model.

It sounds like your points are Valid. It would be great if that's applied to the product. Otherwise, it can be simple repaint.
I'd think showing her front top teeth will enhance her likeness, but that would be difficult to paint for mass production model.

I will change the paint of the lip.
Btw the front teeth is a separate part which can be removed from the mouth.

Back