Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3b18b06889909ec7398a566172f28d35.jpg

I don't know, I really still don't like that wjl version. It just looks a little weird, also the knife goes behind him not on his chest.

Nice job, kyekye I like that old snake and Mk II. I'm thinking about redoing my old snakes with a better body, probably one of the steel frame bodies.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

LIM definitely has the better sculpt, but I'd still like to see something that doesn't look so spaced out. A more determined look would be appreciated, I don't think I'm the only one.

WJL sculpt isn't bad though. In hand it looks better then images. But I'm sure Lim's version is great also i bought the Tiger camo ST version finally. I need to get all the accessories on ebay seperate. It would be cool Jack if you made an accessory pack for Venom Snake like gear and weapons.

No, that was made for the purpose of showing quality versus the limtoys and wjls figure
Sorry, wasn't referring to the pic that Jack'd posted higher up in this page; rather, my link in my previous post (clicking which would take one back to Post #30288 in Page 3029).

Went back and saw his post. That's good news but will it include the NV goggles and other stuff like E cigar and The Idevice(forgot the name for the map device thing) i don't mind using the wjl sculpt but rather have the lim sculpt on the lim body. Besides those things i can see him doing different bionic arms like in game.

Why would he release a pack that has the things that come with the figure? That makes no sense at all.

You mean the figure i dont want. I get what you mean but seriously i rather have venom snake over biker boss. The fact that i have to buy a figure i don't need for parts makes no sense.

Looks like somebody is looking for a part out.........

Trust me man i have looked so far only found the cigar and goggles. Just need to find the walkman with tape. Don't need the photos or gun. Can just use a 1911.

Releasing the figure is a bunch of small packs (body+uniform, head now accessories) would be a bigger smack in the face than forcing you to buy two figures. He might as well do a stand alone at that point.

Releasing the figure is a bunch of small packs (body+uniform, head now accessories) would be a bigger smack in the face than forcing you to buy two figures. He might as well do a stand alone at that point.
Your right about that. Only thing i can see him releasing as a full venom snake is olive drab or sneaking suit.

You mean the figure i dont want. I get what you mean but seriously i rather have venom snake over biker boss. The fact that i have to buy a figure i don't need for parts makes no sense.

It's not like Jack is ripping people off. It's his selling preference we have to respect that or just don't buy his products. There aren't many parts being parted out mainly due to the high cost and New Brand. If it was Hot Toys folks would be hoarding 5 figures and parting them out already.

Face it, Jack's product is of good quality but the price is similar to branded companies that spent alot of money on marketing & retail & wellknown artists. But compared to custom price, it's still way affordable.

However if you are complaining the lack of body for Quiet, you should ask Online retailers, why they don't come up with a Bundle offer? Phicen has not much say on how a store promotes their product but a $10 off a bundle is still a discount. Amazon does that purchase with purchase save $$$ thing.

It's not like Jack is ripping people off. It's his selling preference we have to respect that or just don't buy his products. There aren't many parts being parted out mainly due to the high cost and New Brand. If it was Hot Toys folks would be hoarding 5 figures and parting them out already.

Face it, Jack's product is of good quality but the price is similar to branded companies that spent alot of money on marketing & retail & wellknown artists. But compared to custom price, it's still way affordable.

However if you are complaining the lack of body for Quiet, you should ask Online retailers, why they don't come up with a Bundle offer? Phicen has not much say on how a store promotes their product but a $10 off a bundle is still a discount. Amazon does that purchase with purchase save $$$ thing.
Never said i didn't agree with how he sells his product he can sell it however he likes. I'm only saying it would have been good to have added the accessories with the venom snake set or even as seperate accessories for the addition packs. Regardless on this it doesn't matter as the stuff i need can still be found. With quite that is a whole different thing. The phicen body can be bought seperate as it's already available so getting it before quite releases is possible. But yeah as far as Snake it's just my opinion but I'm still going to get the stuff i need. Going to stick with the wjl sculpt for now until i can find Lim's version.

Never said i didn't agree with how he sells his product he can sell it however he likes. I'm only saying it would have been good to have added the accessories with the venom snake set or even as seperate accessories for the addition packs. Regardless on this it doesn't matter as the stuff i need can still be found. With quite that is a whole different thing. The phicen body can be bought seperate as it's already available so getting it before quite releases is possible. But yeah as far as Snake it's just my opinion but I'm still going to get the stuff i need. Going to stick with the wjl sculpt for now until i can find Lim's version.

W7qInZz.jpg

CSWJUiO.jpg

JoHuyil.jpg

c0Mpmyy.jpg

Now I have to wait for SandStorm Edition ;).

I bought this on ebay for 32$ and it's no different than original one.

Back