Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kind of crazy how people can just freak out about stuff that may or may not even happen. Lets see these figures go through first before we fantasize about stuff that there isnt even a 3d model shown for. Don't worry we'll support whats here first for you so that you can have your mgs2 snake.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

He said that he will release MGS2 Snake next year.
I think that he will give priority to MGS2 Snake over other characters.

Can't find the second tiger striped outfit from limtoys on the online stores i know. Any help

Well, the single doesn't come with everything either. I'm just buying this two pack and selling everything else that I don't need

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Hey there, new to this thread. I was wondering what's the overall consensus on the LIM toys tiger camo figure? I'm interested in the set with the head, but I've never purchased a figure from this company before, and the reviews I've found aren't really helpful

Hey there, new to this thread. I was wondering what's the overall consensus on the LIM toys tiger camo figure? I'm interested in the set with the head, but I've never purchased a figure from this company before, and the reviews I've found aren't really helpful
The tiger camo doesn't come with a sculpt or the accessories you have to buy big boss deluxe or the two pack in order to get a sculpt. I can probably buy the tiger camo and buy the gear seprate i have just bought the sculpt.

That’s a nice looking Quiet. Unfortunately I feel no attachment to any characters from MGSV so will pass. When other figures are made besides ones from V I will jump back in. Great work though Jack.

Back