Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DD came in with a normal white shipping box. The figure itself is a great gift. Although I think it generally had been part of Snake's diorama in the first place and due to Gecco's sale decision was turned into a "present" for those who bought both figures. 005a.jpg

DD came in with a normal white shipping box. The figure itself is a great gift. Although I think it generally had been part of Snake's diorama in the first place and due to Gecco's sale decision was turned into a "present" for those who bought both figures.View attachment 333512

It was shipped in a white box, that I know. But when you opened it, was there an actual box for DD or was he just packed inside the shipping box with just packing cushion (bubble paper, Styrofoam nuts, etc)?

:lol
My whole apartment is already overrun with figures and statues. It's really hard to find a place where there's not any other character lurking in the background when taking quick pics.

@Salvation/Damnation:

There was no extra box with a printed artwork for DD, just a little transparent plastic bag, he was wrapped in: 004.jpg

Cool! I think he means a shipping box so the figure doesnt get broken. Are you saying its shipped just in the white box with a plastic bag, no protection?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

That's all it came with - Gecco attached an address sticker onto the other side of the white box.
Honestly: The puppy already was more than enough protected by the sturdy box itself.
You really don't have to worry about shipping damage.

If I get another low baller who tries to convince me my PAK Cyborg Ninja is worth only $70 I'm going to lose my ****ing mind.

i know, i hear you. i wouldnt sell it that cheap. i would get as high as you can for total strangers.
Been trying, got so much random low ballers who basically insulted the figure itself and thought it would help them out. Drains my sanity so much :thud:

I bought this from someone on this forum years ago, I'm downsizing right now cause I need the money and someone has offered me $180 for it. Anybody have an idea on how much this is worth nowadays? Can't find any sold listings for this version on eBay. Thanks for any help.
513025e284b30a94ea3872cee748aaf2.jpg
6b5ef558ea4371282a10b5fe64238436.jpg
edd7aca894c58705da1784d02f603531.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought this from someone on this forum years ago, I'm downsizing right now cause I need the money and someone has offered me $180 for it. Anybody have an idea on how much this is worth nowadays? Can't find any sold listings for this version on eBay. Thanks for any help.
513025e284b30a94ea3872cee748aaf2.jpg
6b5ef558ea4371282a10b5fe64238436.jpg
edd7aca894c58705da1784d02f603531.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha I wondered where that had gone. That was mine originally, with the repaint.

Back