Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Itll just look like the promos for the kit. I do however have roccos head sculpt too, not sure what im going to do yet seeing the bash has 2 heads.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Maybe you can try bashing multiple figures :dunno. Quiet had her black commando suit at the beginning of TPP. It's always great having extra sculpts.

Wow. Some guy on eBay just asked me if I was willing to sell my Cyborg Ninja for $100 due to 'a lot of damages on the figure' despite being expensive in the market. It's not even that damaged or at least uncommon. WTF is wrong with buyers?

I was hoping some guy was going to ask a question and then buy it. Nope. :/ really need it gone, need funds badly.

Honestly he's not worth it. The Medicom figure has the more iconic costume and headsculpt. The only thing better about this is the height and accessories.

Oh you think Naked Snake is not worth it? Lets talk about the Boss! :slap :mad:

Last edited:
Well you dont have a choice with her you either want her or you don't. Plus she can be found for extremely cheap and fantastic accessories. Only a few of Snakes are good. The M16 is absolutely garbage. Not accurate to the game at all and even worse accuracy to the real thing. His Ez gun and ration are cool tho.

Such a shame that such a ****** start of HT MGS killed any further interest of them doing more. Raiden is nice, if the elbows aren't broken.

Has anyone gotten the DD figure from GECCO yet? Post pics is you do, I wanna know if it Had is own box design or if he was just packaged in a regular shipping box.

I havent gotten dd. I tried emailing them a week ago and still havent gotten a response. Also, the preorder page doesnt work anymore, i figured there would at least be a message there telling me that preorders were closed but its just a broken link. Not sure if ill ever see that statue in hand.

So weird, not even 10 mins later i get this, its like they read this site.......

6bb9d0c3448682fb114acce3fde9230e.jpg

So weird, not even 10 mins later i get this, its like they read this site.......

6bb9d0c3448682fb114acce3fde9230e.jpg

I received mine in the mail 2 days ago, but I'm currently away from my home for quite a while, so I won't be able to see what it looks like. Nobody else got an email like I did that the statue shipped?

Back