Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought this from someone on this forum years ago, I'm downsizing right now cause I need the money and someone has offered me $180 for it. Anybody have an idea on how much this is worth nowadays? Can't find any sold listings for this version on eBay. Thanks for any help.
513025e284b30a94ea3872cee748aaf2.jpg
6b5ef558ea4371282a10b5fe64238436.jpg
edd7aca894c58705da1784d02f603531.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a decent price but nowadays the RAH of bigboss still are very expensive And really hard to find in Good condition

I actually started recently collecting all the varíants of this line and thats why I can Tell you that

Enviado desde mi LG-H850 mediante Tapatalk

Are there loose parts of the RAH available anywhere? I'm looking for the knee cloth and trigger hand, had to sacrifice mine when I sold the custom HT Snake.

Allthough it does look like a cheap toy, there's something about it i like. My favourite MGS figure as well.

Last edited:
I also sacrificed my new and sealed cold war ver. In order to have the croc.cap ver. In perfect condition

The only one that I don't have it's precisely the Tiger stripe ver. But I Will keep looking in mandarake ... someday😅

Enviado desde mi LG-H850 mediante Tapatalk

i bought a second hand one for £90 for that exact one box was alil dinged up and needed the bandana fixed so glad i found me that bargain prolly the best snake committed to 1/6 imho and i have all of them bar the inflames metal boss

I bought a second hand one for £90, the same one (although the box was a little dinged up and needed the bandana fixed). I'm so glad i found that at a bargain, probably the best snake represented in 1/6 (imho) and i have all of them (bar the inflames metal bosses).

translated/fixed

Welp, i knew it was coming eventually, cant believe it didnt happen sooner. Theres bootleg pak cyborg ninja for $60, 3 different listings popped up in newly listed on ebay. China version.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I wonder what the quality is. The MGSV bootlegs looked awful. I was toying with the idea of selling my one Ninja, which is legit.

i feel like itll just sit for a while because of people being jaded by the bootleg price and not realizing theyre bootleg. OR youll have the ebay trolls coming out of the woodwork trying to haggle you for stock pricing. you could try though, good luck to you.

Finally bought those rubber key chain sets. These little things are awesome. I wish they had made more sets.

SvLoLHF.png

i got them too. great purchase, i love them as well. i had them hanging up in my display case before i moved but when i packed them back up they never made it back out of the boxes.

on a side note, the menshdge mgrr statue should be coming out this month. i dont see them pushing it back again, but not saying its out of the realm of possibility.

Thought you guys would like this, its from a very talented guy on youtube who makes short animated films, its just a small section of a project his working on, looks pretty cool

Back