Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The series for me will really be dead when we stop getting collectible. Cause we sure as hell ain't getting any more games

I'm glad the series won't be ****ed up any longer. Unless it's MSX remakes with a new director, I'm not interested.

Anyone interested in an overpriced statue ?
Dunno if this is real or not, but this brings hope :pray:

17265043_398827923818595_2403502737145513402_n.jpeg

17362642_398827927151928_7500225339148017648_n.jpeg

I searched the image on Google and a deviant art page came up so looks like its fake.

It definitely looks fake. The ankles look articulated, and they wouldn't be that way in a statue.

Thats what i was thinking, the arms have no joints though. The shoulders could have been glued as well as the crotch piece and chest. The left hand isnt straight fingered and has a different shape than the pak but could have been heated and reshaped. The ankles just look like pak ankles straight up. I feel like the eye/light is a different shape. Looking at the upper torso theres no joint there. I dunno, im still not too sure, its mostly the ankles that are making me doubt this thing. Its either fused and resculpted or is legit.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

My quiet kit came in stock on onesixthkit, also ordered a phicen body. Will show pics with my venom snake in the customs section when i have her built after i get everything.

I picked the body type suggested by the dealer, i think s10d???

Hmm, that might be too big- almost caricature proportions. The S17B is the most natural looking of the bunch, but if that's all you have then I wouldn't worry about it, it probably is fine as it is.

Well, unfortunately I already ordered it. If I find out that I don't like it I will just order the one that you suggested. thanks!

Still only have DD and that Piss Soaked Venom Snake that customs destroyed. I'll probably give them away as gifts so I won't have to do much Christmas shopping this year.

My quiet kit came in stock on onesixthkit, also ordered a phicen body. Will show pics with my venom snake in the customs section when i have her built after i get everything.

There's been a few Quiet bashes on SSF, I'd love to see how yours turns out! I think P_A made the best one so far.

Back