Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I made the mistake of trying to remove and swap some parts between Snake and Kinnikuman when I first got them. Not recommended. The new joints have a small mushroom peg on each end, making them almost impossible to remove. Only thing I don't like about the Minis, you can't do silly part swaps like with the larger Revoltech figures.

That sucks, I'm going to get a replacement. I think no matter the joint tightness, I'll just stick with it.

I hate ordering from Amazon, there's always a problem. Where did you order from? I might just get it directly from Japan.

I see. Not sure if I should do an Amazon replacement, or order from someone in Japan. Although, I don't think it matters. HLJ is out of stock of Snake.

Good Smile is doing MG mechs?
Not exactly

What is GOOD SMILE ARMS (GSA)?

GOOD SMILE ARMS is a new articulated figure series from Good Smile Company based on the theme of ‘mecha’, with a focus on preserving the intricate, sharp designs of mecha and other robotic designs while still allowing great freedom of posing though careful articulation.

All the painting skills GSC has acquired though years of working on figures will also be put to use in the series, allowing for colors and textures that suit the detailed sculpting, and bring out the unique presence of mecha designs. The series will also be a larger scale compared to most articulated mecha figures, and will feature robots from not only anime, but also from various games and other media. We hope you’ll look forward to the upcoming line-up!

And seeing how they've picked up MGS for their figma & nondoroid, I don't think it's too far fetch.

Back