Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet. Smaller versions are just what I want. The big ones look all cool up on my display cases, but I honestly don't like them. They're incredibly unwieldy, and I mostly got them for the awe factor of having such huge toys. These little ones will be the fun ones. So we don't have a price, but what are you guys willing to pay for them?

Assuming they don't have the electronics, I'd be happy to pay about $200 each for them. Even at half the size they'll still fill a cabinet shelf - Ray's wingspan alone will be 19".

I think I'm actually starting to warm up to this figure having dismantled and reassembled the hips so the rubber sections now actually work.

IMG_3336.jpg

Here's what I was talking about with the head -

Right side:

IMG_3337.jpg

Left side:

IMG_3338.jpg

The left side of the face around the eyeslit is convex, for some reason. At first I thought it was just mine and I'd been unlucky with the QC, but looking through pics on Google Images they're all like this.

Other than that, not bad if you can get the hips to work properly.

So wait... There will be half sized 3A metal gears... And I just sent to comission the assembling and painting for koto rex and soon koto ray...srsly Kojima?!
Now, what might be the size of the 1/2A mechs? If they turn out bigger than koto then I might sell them, please correct me if Im wrong regarding scale since I dont own the current 3As

Who's dead? Did Shockwave killed someone? Oh I can't stand interesting comic covers! :gah:

I don’t know if you guys are getting the Gecco Raiden but its still up for preorder on cornerstorecomics for a decent price.

https://www.cornerstorecomics.com/i...oduct_ID=7759&Category_ID=0&ChildCategory_ID=

I’m not a big statue collector but this statue looks way too awesome to pass on.

Yeah, the Gecco Raiden looks too good to pass up.

I'll check it out. Not really Transformers guy but I am a hardcore Beast Wars fan. I wished they revive that show, it was so good.

Beast Wars was the ****, especially from season 2 onwards. CG hasn't aged well, but that was a seriously well-written series. Not many children's shows that still stand up to viewing as an adult, but that's one of them.

Anyway, to avoid derailing this into another Transformers thread...

IMG_3343.JPG

IMG_3344.JPG

IMG_3345.JPG

IMG_3348.JPG

These two are seriously fun in ways larger figures just couldn't be.

Well you don't feel like you're going to break them when you pose them. And if you do, eh, only $25 anyway. Plus the PAK stands are complete garbage, so there's no point in trying a dynamic pose anyway.

Does the mini revoltech figures have loose joints? I got Snake yesterday, and I wonder if it was used from Amazon.

Does the mini revoltech figures have loose joints? I got Snake yesterday, and I wonder if it was used from Amazon.

I've got the Revolmini Snake, Cyborg Ninja and Kinnikuman and they're all nice and tight (phrasing).

Loose joints on these kinds of figures can be fixed quite easily by dropping a tiny amount of Pledge floor polish with Future into the joints, though.

I know how to tighten pegs (oh god did I just say that) but the actual pivot ratchet joints seem unfixable.

Well I know they don't ratchet, but some have almost no resistance. How's yours? Are you able to remove the limbs? I would throw some clear polish in there to tighten them.

Well I know they don't ratchet, but some have almost no resistance. How's yours? Are you able to remove the limbs? I would throw some clear polish in there to tighten them.

I made the mistake of trying to remove and swap some parts between Snake and Kinnikuman when I first got them. Not recommended. The new joints have a small mushroom peg on each end, making them almost impossible to remove. Only thing I don't like about the Minis, you can't do silly part swaps like with the larger Revoltech figures.

Back