Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like customs wants my Nendo Snake. They've had the thing since Monday. Every time something is in customs for more than a day or two, it ends up being at least a week for me.

I just checked all mine and they're all good, like both sides are the same, flat on both sides, I'll try to snap a pic laturz.

Yes, please. I saw several on google images with the exact same defect and assumed it must be a flaw in the master mould. If it's not, I might try and pick up another Ninja, combine the best parts of both into one figure and then make the remainder into a custom red/blue version.

Yeah i just bought them. He has the olive drab version as well but i wont be able to afford it for a few weeks. Nice to hear you finally found an nvg. Did you pay through the nose for it? The 2 i got set me back a decent amount, i dont feel like i got robbed but theyre coming from the uk. I also managed to score an mgs2 premium package.

Last edited:
Sorry, I thought all of us here have been checking amiami! :lol That seller definitely overcharged you man.

Yeah i just bought them. He has the olive drab version as well but i wont be able to afford it for a few weeks. Nice to hear you finally found an nvg. Did you pay through the nose for it? The 2 i got set me back a decent amount, i dont feel like i got robbed but theyre coming from the uk. I also managed to score an mgs2 premium package.

Paid $130 for the thing, but used some free money I had on my paypal account, so only felt like I paid $100 for it.

Where do you always find these people with these rare items? Like who did you get the Rohby figures from?

i just scout numerous ebays from different countries and i also catch things by luck and ask questions. this kid in the uk was selling the olive drab kubrick and i happened to ask him about raiden and nvg and he had em, he didnt even get a chance to list them before i made an offer and bought them. the rohbys were pure luck and right timing, i saw ocelot and the spetznaz listed on auction and immediately messaged him to see if he had the whole set. i told him it was all or nothing and i struck a deal so he took them down before there was a bid. im just politely aggressive, its gets the job done and usually people will drop the price because their prices are usually unrealistic and are only that high because of what they see on ebay from the asian listers. (ahem, gougers)

Congrats Pliss! Can't wait to see you get him and find out if that paintapp is too good to be true!

I ordered mine from BigBadToyStore but I'm going to cancel it and reorder it through anime island because it's $70 cheaper. I don't mind waiting. I never had a chance to order through that site

Back