Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can tell already that REX's head is turned. This might be pretty neat. I wonder if they'll include pilots.

It definitely does look like it's turned. I don't even care about the electronics if they included it or not (I remember wiring was one of the main excuses for why REX didn't have full head articulation).

At half-size, I wonder if Koto Liquid will be able to fit inside those new ThreeA figs.

And the thing these have over Koto would be, bigger scale and painted. I wonder if they'll have any LEDs in them. Hopefully, this would spill into other mechs from the series, specifically the Shagohod.

It definitely does look like it's turned. I don't even care about the electronics if they included it or not (I remember wiring was one of the main excuses for why REX didn't have full head articulation).

At half-size, I wonder if Koto Liquid will be able to fit inside those new ThreeA figs.

Well the Kotos are 1/100 scale and 3A was 1/48 I believe... so these would be about 1/100 themselves... just maybe.

According to Kojima, there will be 1/2 versions of the 3A Metal Gears. Interesting.

B8bFPHTCMAAmz78.jpg

B8bFPHUCEAAKwMJ.jpg

Action Portable Metal Gears...

gEJ7GuB.gif

This kinda pisses me off. I already have both the full versions. I probably would have waited for these. Also, I was gonna get the kotos but now im definitely not getting them. Ill just invest the $300 im saving on those 3 to put toward these 2. If theyre already painted at this point i wonder if theyll come out by the end of q3 into q4?!?!?!

Whatever release date they state, tack on 6 months. They pride themselves on taking everyone's money and making everyone wait a year and giving you poor QC.

Just wondering about the price, I'm hoping they're not too expensive, especially when I have Ultron merchandise coming up for me this year.

Crap... given my space dilemma, these are actually better for me than the full size ones i have at the moment but then again the current ones are so epic!!!

C3C17F03-17B8-40D6-801C-FBD702726B85.jpg

If I do go for these im gonna have to sell the bigger ones :gah:

I'm getting the Micro Snake today, and I should be getting the Revo black Raiden and Naked Snake this week too.

Sweet. Smaller versions are just what I want. The big ones look all cool up on my display cases, but I honestly don't like them. They're incredibly unwieldy, and I mostly got them for the awe factor of having such huge toys. These little ones will be the fun ones. So we don't have a price, but what are you guys willing to pay for them?

Back