Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She is an allegory for women who feel shame after being been raped and won't speak up about it out of fear of being ridiculed. /deep
Probably...which is probably a bad thing. But the PAK...eh, it could be so much worse. But I'm probably not picking it up until we get some price drops :lol I believe some people are getting their Venom Snakes now, he looks surprisingly ok for new PAK standards
im-awkward-and-weird-gif.gif
Oh we know you are Henry :lecture

i got my ball joints in that i was going to use on rexs neck and theyre way too small. guess ill have to look harder, i knew it was too good to be true.

Solidus is a good figure, but it's such a chore getting it to stand on its own, and the wobbly waist makes balancing it weird.

I really think PAK would be able to do a good job with Old Snake, and even MGS 4 Raiden. I've always wanted to display an Old Snake figure with the Octocamo head, and that's sorely lacking on the RAH Medicom release.

I really think Old Snakes design would lend itself to Play arts really well. Maybe even better than Soldius.

That design lends itself to figures in general. Play Arts and HotToys OldSnake would be godly!

My only issue is i hate that Solid Eye, very ugly. And its probably unlikely we'd get a Solid Eye-less head sculpts for either figure

The idea was cool. It was simply the ugly chunky design, that along with the B&B unit were the few designs of Shinkawas i don't like. In the MGS4 artbook there was cooler alternatives, from concept art.

Speaking on Commissions what ever happened to the MGS2 Snake commission? is it still going, cancelled

saw this custom of OldSnake. The PlayArts weird proportions works well for an OldSnake figure, i hope they dont go overbored and make him even chunkier than the other figures

24221-2.jpg

MGS2 Snake isn't going ahead with IDM anymore, he pretty much made me wait 1+ years only to stop participating on the forum

It will however be going ahead next year, just with a different team but i won't be putting anything up until i've got it organized properly and some pricing.

One thing i'd rather do is have everything in place so when i put the interest thread it's sort of ready to start on instead of waiting on various different factors.

MGS2 Snake isn't going ahead with IDM anymore, he pretty much made me wait 1+ years only to stop participating on the forum

It will however be going ahead next year, just with a different team but i won't be putting anything up until i've got it organized properly and some pricing.

One thing i'd rather do is have everything in place so when i put the interest thread it's sort of ready to start on instead of waiting on various different factors.

Yeah, it was truly perplexing how IDM just ditched the whole thing, especially since there was significant interest in it. :dunno

Getting that thin skintight suit looking right is the biggest problem. I imagined it looking like the Medicom undersuit, but i doubt such material is durable.

Back