Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So HLJ just got my Venom Snake in. I don't think I'm going to ship it yet. I've got some of the DC play arts on preorder that are supposed to be out this month too.

I got the black one. I really like it.

I cant wait to get the original colored one. The copper one is getting really boring. I wonder when theyll release it in the usa.

Ugh, no one's getting a PC. I'm on my own little island here... :lol

I'm getting it on PC when it comes out. I went out and bought a GTX 970 just for metal gear. My PC is old as hell, but I was able to run Assin's creed Unity with everything completely maxed out around 30 fps @ 1080p, so I guess I'll be fine for GZ since it's much less demanding.... hopefully. I can't afford to upgrade my pc completely just yet because all of the xmas shopping, but next year I'll be throwing some serious change at my PC setup.

i want to build a nasty computer but have been out of that game for such a long time so im not keen on what to buy. id like to start from the ground up and build a pretty crazy one seeing the one i have works good enough not to warrant an upgrade for what i use it for and itll be fine to use and take my time on the new one. id like to play all the metal gear games maxed out and see what they really should look like.

Yeah me too, I'd love to build an epic.. sorry, epeek gaming PC as soon as I get other priorities in life sorted out. Believe it or not, my rig is from 2008. :lol :slap

$140 shipped for a Croc Cap Snake is apparently "too much" for some people around here. How about I ****ing send it to you for free you cheap ****?

Wtf! These xof patches are a ***** to find! I got 7 out of 9 and ive killed everyone and have scoured the whole world at least 3 times. I only have 3 of chicos tapes too, are the rest on the dlcs or something? wtf!!!

figured it out. the 2 i couldn't find were that and the frigging one in the puddle on the helipad. had to look it up. i got my cigars in for my big bosses and an ultra rare ashley wood comic variant. its the one with psycho mantis on the cover and theres supposedly only 25 of them. theyre going for over $100 on ebay and i happened to have got it for $30 cause the guy got these comics in a lot and didnt know what he had. heres the listing:

Metal Gear Solid 2004 1FOXHOUND Variant Cover No Reserve | eBay

$140 shipped for a Croc Cap Snake is apparently "too much" for some people around here. How about I ****ing send it to you for free you cheap ****?

:rotfl :lol

$140 ? thats the original price for Leon and Krauser, reminds me of old times when HT used to sell at a reasonable price

Why are you selling it? I though most of you guys loved that version of Snake

I was bored so I made some MGS2 wallpapers for my desktop, if you rike it, feel free to download the full res on my Flickr.

15878107406_2dc77d8970_c.jpg

15716616480_be97436ae3_c.jpg

15281655014_f6ccf3405a_c.jpg

15903273162_ae37bf5b5e_c.jpg

15903911275_b544113293_c.jpg

15901937921_d8f8e005d5_c.jpg

15901938451_e85199ea67_c.jpg

15716616270_1c416d6058_c.jpg

15901938161_f11af6219b_c.jpg

Back