Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm surprised, he said Solid Snake is one of his favourite characters right? Is there no chance of him returning you think?

Who's your new pick for the headsculpt?

sean is doing it

The suit will never be perfectly skin tight due to the way the bodies are made. You'll always have some bunching around the shoulders of some sort and under the armpits, it's unescapable

Without having real muscles to keep the pull of restricting fabric too you can't make anything skin tight either, unless it's fully make out of rubber

I haven't taken her poncho out of the shrink wrap, but if I had that horse I would. I just can't pay $130 for basically an accessory. And knowing her suit, she could probably not even be able to sit on t properly.

yeah you change it easily enough i reckon

Long shot but i cba doing a thread for this and getting no replies :lol

Does anyone have the HT Naked Snake head sculpt and the radio with the earpiece they are trying to get rid of

If i have to take the harness as well i will, but i already have one

Transplanted a new ttm-19 body into my original old snake, it fills his suit in very nicely. I now have a lot more movement that actually holds its place. As you can imagine the suit is still restrictive but it makes old snake more lifelike compared to the old medicom one. Amnurs head actually looks good on it now. The hands were hollow so i cut the fingers off the relaxed hands and filled them in with those so i could get some wrist articulation with the use of pegs. Im pretty happy with the results. Heres a couple of pics.

4d040644c1f3bd96827f44ce6bb36904.jpg

72f937532806d6e26d9cadf200a406a7.jpg

Back