Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Solid Snake price is ridiculous. I'm judging it's because the MGS license is pricy, especially in light of new games coming out soon. I pre-ordered the exclusive from Goodsmile...

I'm not a big MGS collector, but I can't pass up anything this awesome and that is MGS2 Solid Snake. I'll bite the bullet on the price...

Here's a shop out of Jersey that I've seen people recommend. There's no charge to pre-order (just make sure to pay when the order comes in) and they have him for $70.

Buy Toys | Anime Figures, Action Figures, Statues, PVC, Models, Japanese Imported Figures & More at MHToyShop
It can't be that if the Play Arts are still average price (other new PAKs are $100 now) and plus Revoltech and the Nendriod. I still didn't get a response from Good Smile by the way, so something is up

Thanks ryan! Also ordered old snakes suit, shoes and gun. When i recieve them i can put him together as well and thats when ill be looking for a painter. This is what you were asking about. I just got a new phone so my pics are much better now.

8817daa1bed4b11c330731e318dc2fb8.jpg

It can't be that if the Play Arts are still average price (other new PAKs are $100 now) and plus Revoltech and the Nendriod. I still didn't get a response from Good Smile by the way, so something is up
I would very much like to hear their explanation for this...

Get it from Hobbylinkjapan or amiami, that deal is ok but on those sites, it's far better even after shipping.

In my experience (I've pre ordered Mikasa, Armin, & Levi from them), they charge your PayPal closer to the time it ships. They don't send an invoice for you to pay, they simply take your money closer to shipping time, since you've already fully gone through the PayPal payment steps at the time of pre order.

Nice thanks man. I've noticed most shops charge you instantly using PayPal for preorders.
Ordered 2 Snakes, I guess if I don't like or want the extra I can at least make my money back or more after market

Check out my screen on my new phone, I think it's pretty cool.

It IS pretty cool. :clap

I had the MGS1 codec screen for awhile on my phone. My ringtone is the MGS2 codec beep.

Same here, but I went one step beyond and ripped the audio files off MGA's soundtrack CD many years ago and I know I have the highest quality possible. If anyone wants one,I'll be happy to email you guys.

Rising is so goddamn great, can't believe I ever doubted it.

It's the most replayable MG game after MGS1 and 2 for me. Heck, it trumps all over PW. :lol

Anyway, here's mine.

15514543179_a2e3076485_o.png

iPhone has too much tech for me, a lot of **** I really don't have any use for. If I do get one at some point, I'll get a older version of it.

I just need a phone that could make calls. I'm too old-fashioned and illiterate to own fancy gadgets. :lol

Last edited:
Back