Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's just too much for me, the price coupled with the scale has made it easy for me

They only have teased a Soldier, if they do more i won't want to spend so much money on the the line and if they don't i won't have a place for Snake in my collection at that scale

it was always going to be a buy of love because it was Solid but at that price i cant justify it

8upBDQe.gif

Yeah I'm sticking with the standard release. The SOCOM and figma box just don't seem that worth it aside from getting it for the sake of "exclusive". I can live with the available guns, and "Orange" box in this case.

It's just too much for me, the price coupled with the scale has made it easy for me

They only have teased a Soldier, if they do more i won't want to spend so much money on the the line and if they don't i won't have a place for Snake in my collection at that scale

it was always going to be a buy of love because it was Solid but at that price i cant justify it

I get the feeling they'll do more. There's like 5 Berserk figures out, and 5 more planned.

Is that your bedroom, Pliss? Those are some lovely curtains! :clap

Thanks Ryan! It's my room. And I hate those curtains :lol

As you can see I barely have room for them there. You see my Koto REX on my night table. I still need the Koto RAY. And, my messy ass game shelf :lol You see the HD collection boxset there.

Last edited:
I just can't see myself getting into $70 6" figures

If they make a large cast it will cost a fortune and I'm really not bothered about the scale to be spending hundreds of pounds that i can be putting towards scales i actually collect

PAK is as smaller scale as i will go

I get the feeling they'll do more. There's like 5 Berserk figures out, and 5 more planned.

BBTS just put him up for preorder for 90 freaking dollars.

You know... PAK was already getting ridiculously expensive, but this is just insane.

I just don't get it.

If i order anything from outside of Europe i get charged duty and tax.

I don't understand how they don't charge people in the US as they aren't in the same country as the manufacturers either.

Dont know, but i am sure glad we dont get them after all the stories i hear about the costs

I don't understand how they don't charge people in the US as they aren't in the same country as the manufacturers either.

Cuz 'Merica!

It's listed as 6,060 yen on amiami mildly better if you dont care about the exclusives

Yeah. I went with AmiAmi. A gun that may get released again with another figure down the line (MGS2 Raiden and/or MGS1 Snake) and a piece of cardboard I'll never use aren't worth the 3,000 yen.

Also is anyone near me in MD, DC, VA that we can order together and save on shipping? I believe 3 can ship for ¥2000

Back