Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meh, aside from the camera and Internet, it's got a lot of features that you probably won't use a lot. But, when you do need to use something (like GPS), you'd wonder how you've ever lived without it :lol.

I mainly like iPhones because iOS is so buttery smooth and easy to use. I never had problems with it like I did with Android.

Does anyone know if the open helmet sculpt that was shown a while back comes with the revol mini gray fox? I can't remember where I saw the picture of it, but haven't heard anymore about it.

c47788b1660c368b0faea10e1fc96f0c.jpg

Lol

Waiting for an uber Hi-Res pic of Venom Snake or Quiet.

b54ff4e4be6cd078965e464fb0079c82.jpg

Edit: Tapatalk is a little retarded atm.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415046788368.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415046788368.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 174
So I finally got my response from GSC, I don't know what to make of this:

" Dear Customer,

Hello. Thank you very much for contacting us.

The reason why the price of the above product is more expensive is because painting process is more complex than other Figmas.
Thank you for your great understanding.

Regards,
Good Smile Company Customer Support
/km"

I don't what's worse. The fact that they're obviously lying out of their asses, or that they expect you be gullible enough to believe them :slap.

I know right? Figma Snake may be complex, but he is not that complex. And even that, how is the nendo not that complex?

So I finally got my response from GSC, I don't know what to make of this:

" Dear Customer,

Hello. Thank you very much for contacting us.

The reason why the price of the above product is more expensive is because painting process is more complex than other Figmas.
Thank you for your great understanding.

Regards,
Good Smile Company Customer Support
/km"

Pshh, absolute BS. The paint apps are a poor excuse when you compare the way they've handled their other figures.

Back