Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The paint apps are solid, but they are NOT that complex. It may fit MGS, but it's not as vibrant as any of their licenses.

For reference, any of you guys wanna drop an email to see if you get the same BS? :lol

So I got an update from a guy on MFC, I posted the email. Some guy says he heard it was the exclusive (...what?) and the license, odd.

GSC ships everything (Even giant Attack on Titan statues) for $20. Other sites aren't that bad.

I'll just wait till someone sells it used. Too much stuff coming out to justify a non-1/6 figure. Remember, Raiden and Arkham Bats should be coming out shortly before MGS2 Snake.

Yeah just saw his picture of them all!

Cant wait mannnnn! So happy i paid this off already! Just sit back and wait for the post man now

I'll just wait till someone sells it used. Too much stuff coming out to justify a non-1/6 figure. Remember, Raiden and Arkham Bats should be coming out shortly before MGS2 Snake.
Raiden is going to murder our walles :lol

also Ryan...you should visit the VGM18 thread again, just for lolz

Running from the feds ey?
I hear ya!
Im too anti social. Well im not, i get on great with people. But i speak my mind and i got fed up of checking facebook and seeing pictures of peoples kids all day every day. So i closed it to stop myself making a status of how annoying it is and alienating myself.

Dear David,

We want to let you know that your order xxxx/xxxxx/xx (3A Metal Gear Ray) status has been updated to...

DISPATCH READY - Collection is scheduled via UPS on Wednesday 5th (PM)

Back