Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome, anyone else getting PS4 at launch? If so what games you guys picking up? I'm getting Battlefield 4 and Killzone. Can't wait for MGSV. Going to play that non stop, especially MGO

Awesome, anyone else getting PS4 at launch? If so what games you guys picking up? I'm getting Battlefield 4 and Killzone. Can't wait for MGSV. Going to play that non stop, especially MGO

I'll probably get one when MGSV comes out, or some sleeper hit comes out. There's too many backlog of PS3 games I haven't touched.

Anybody got any screen caps or good ref shots of Jetsream Sam?
specifically the back and sides of his head as im struggling to find decent ones.
cheers.

Anybody got any screen caps or good ref shots of Jetsream Sam?
specifically the back and sides of his head as im struggling to find decent ones.
cheers.

you can probably find some good reference watching the whole thing

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRzxAxWqpc8[/ame]

just received a few of the peace walker line and i am disappointed how small in scale he is to the other pieces. i know people said he was small, but damn... :horror:panic:

Hey guys! 1/6 custom Vulcan Raven finally done. :)

bj5h.jpg

he's quite a big fella. Giant and Shaman indeed...

iezo.jpg

6rke.jpg

j4f9.jpg

hc77.jpg

sst2.jpg

x9ug.jpg

t447.jpg

"The Raven has put the mark of death on you…" :lol

Hey guys! 1/6 custom Vulcan Raven finally done. :)

bj5h.jpg

he's quite a big fella. Giant and Shaman indeed...

iezo.jpg

6rke.jpg

j4f9.jpg

hc77.jpg

sst2.jpg

x9ug.jpg

t447.jpg

"The Raven has put the mark of death on you…" :lol

Wow that really came out awesome man! Good to see it finished finally. I didn't realize how goddamn big it was when you compared it to PAK Snake. It's in perfect scale with him.

Wow that really came out awesome man! Good to see it finished finally. I didn't realize how goddamn big it was when you compared it to PAK Snake. It's in perfect scale with him.

Thanks man! I wouldn't say that it's in perfect scale with him though. :) Raven is of 1/6 scale, while Play Arts snake is of 1/8...

I've got a 1/6 resin kit of Solid :snake and the rest of the MGS1 characters waiting to be assembled and painted tho, can't wait to place them next to Raven once done... :D

Back