Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet. Sniper Wolf? Ffuuuu. I'd love to have her on my shelf. Though I'm just so critical on figure sculpts. The only reason I didn't get Medicom MGS4 Snake is because his face looks a tad retarded. Lol.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk now Free

I concur, but still a badass figure none the less. Once I straightened out his gun (was bent) and shaded his face some, became one of my favs!

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk 4

Well, that's the thing. I know nothing on customizing figures, only posing them. Tried some shading on a few figures I had. They look grotesque lol. Definitely gonna get the Metal Gear Trading Figures. Though pretty hard to find over in my place.

Yeah, after I track Raiden down, gonna start with those and Kubricks. I usually buy in bulk so maybe I can help when the time comes.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk 4

I've got an offer for a PAK Solidus and White Raiden for $150. Not sure if I should take it....I need ma food D:

Oh sorry it does seem like that, but I'm actually buying lol. This guy says it's an urgent sale. Needs money for an operation apparently.

Feck. Dilemma. Are White Raidens rare? Money's gonna be tight for me this month if I do take the deal. Lol. FML

Yeah, White Raiden sells for that much on his own. The guy could sell them fast for more than that. That's cheap. If you can't do it.. pass it along, I'll buy them both. lol.

Back