Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heres some twitter art

y9ynuvan.jpg

sent from a tormented past

Trying an alternative to the sideshow Spike Jacket

3sx4.jpg

epra.jpg

e9u1.jpg

(kc0226 Dark Brown Mid-Length Trench Coat)

I like it more, i think it looks more loyal. It could be a little longer but you can futz some length in to it.Its of course inaccurate but i like that fact it can fasten in the middle and as i can remove the rubber arms from the inside it looks like it has hanging sleeves.

Theyre awesome despite the smaller size. Theyre more accurate than naked snake by ht.

edu2evet.jpg

Yeah, I'd take the Medi Snake over Hot Toys Snake anyday. I used to think the Medi version sucks, until I realised it was the paintjob that was horible. For a headsculpt made in 2004, it's mighty darn accurate and impressive. Hear that, Hot Toys?

Jason, do you have 2 Koto Rexes or is that a sealed one?

I like the Medicom MSG3 figures, though I don't have any. I should finally get around to getting one though.

I need to get some detolfs, argh, I'm tired of not having a nice protective display space. I like my shelves but I won't display my MGS stuff until I have it under glass. It looks so much nicer like that. CQC, your display with the lights is too good. :)

Its my first koto rex, ryan. I never built it so its still brand new, all the packages are sealed inside but the box doesnt come sealed. Thanks mister friction, if you buy nice cabinets i can build any kind you like.

Back