Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice setup CQC and nice Solidus pose as well!

about the snake u mentioned this is with the accesoires placed different in the packages right? and are there maybe more different versions or others that u know about from macfarlane?

Thanks a lot! Not sure what the heck the second paragraph is asking though.........

sent from a tormented past

u said a few days back that the mgs1 mcfarlane solid snake was packed in 2 different ways, i saw a few where the accesoires where placed different in the packages are these the ones u mentioned? and are there more different packages from the mgs1 mcfarlane, or just the ninja & snake?

Yeah i think only those 2. The packages were the same but the arrangement in the blister was different. There also is another snake-in-a-bag which is just like the silver snake but with the original paint. Ive never seen one listed anywhere.

Yeah i think only those 2. The packages were the same but the arrangement in the blister was different. There also is another snake-in-a-bag which is just like the silver snake but with the original paint. Ive never seen one listed anywhere.

I had the chance to buy one of those in the plastic bag, but saw no reason to since it's the same as the packaged one xD

well when you find another i want one. better believe ill be talking to you come tax season. btw i followed you on flickr today. you better update your pics im getting bored.

Guys, I don't know if it has been mentioned before and I can't post the picture but there is a very nice prototype of a Raiden statue by Gecco.
Looks awesome.

Oh yeah saw that on Kojima's twitter. Though personally I think if they wanted to make statues, they should start with Naked and Solid. But either way, I'd definitely get it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk now Free

yeah been posted a couple of times. if you click menu when youre on a twitter pic you can hit save and it will go to your library. then you can use tapatalk to upload it.

arahetyv.jpg

well when you find another i want one. better believe ill be talking to you come tax season. btw i followed you on flickr today. you better update your pics im getting bored.

Hahaha I will definitely be updating soon!! And I will waiting till then :p

I want to do a huge display thing like they do with Legos at toys r us with my kubricks...I will probably start it soon :D

Back