Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i started collecting them before they even come out. i only pay top dollar for the variants if i cant get a good deal. imho theyre worth having all day, just not at the prices they go for. the sad thing is at these cons theyre retail and the only way we can get them is from the secondary market. i feel ya on ninja. i paid $54 for him, i wish i had gotten 2 because i want a custom mgrr ninja now. im going to get a mild raping when i find one to mod.

if anyone wants custom lighting done for their cabinets/shelves you can always contact me and i can make whatever length/ combination you want. pm me and i will reasonably quote you. i currently have plenty of super white, i love the natural white though because i feel like the paint apps look better with that particular color.

Cool cool. I only started around last year and apparently that is absolutely way too late to start into the figures. I've looked around for PAK Solidus and Ninja and they each cost around $170++. Got my first HT figure which was Naked Snake for $100, which was a pretty sweet deal considering he was MISB.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk now Free

thats a steal. solidus you can get for under $100 on amazon or go to anime island, i believe they have some left under the reissue link. im assuming you meant solid. yeah, good luck. him and ninja you will get a good ol fashioned cornholing.

Kojima hasn't unveiled "Metal Gear Raiden" yet, but it's coming. Along with the return of 100+ year old Big Boss as the anti-hero who takes him down before reforming the patriots, only to quit again, and get killed by his great grandson. Then his cells take over some dudes body, and Raiden is in all of the computers now.. and oh.. whatever.

Another Box from Japan

MGS Premium Package everything inside the box is sealed
Metal gear Rubber Key holder collection volume 1
Metal gear Rubber Key holder collection volume 2
X2 Art Of Yoji Shinkawa
Metal Gear Solid Naked
Metal Gear Solid 4 book
Metal Gear Solid 3 Fold out Booklet
Metal Gear Solid Bag

hes easy to find, but at a ****ty price. if you manage to get him for $250 you got a good deal i guess. btw repairs are a reality. if you want new be willing to pay $450+!

Meh. It's an awesome figure, but I'd definitely love to have him someday. Maybe once I'm working and not studying.

I wonder if they're planning on making Jetstream Sam? He's uber cool imo. Though one figure I'd love to have....is Eva. ♥

Haha Sam would be cool, Eva would be flippin epic. I need more females in my cabinets. Only have burly sexy Snakes lol and a tranny.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk 4

Lololol. I honestly only want to buy The Boss for the character. The sculpt is absolutely horrendous for me. The least they could do was do more Charlotte Rampling. Way more epic. The only girl I have in my cabinet is Nami from One Piece.

Haha thinking of doing my first foray into custom heads starting with her, so stay tuned for that one. And don't know if she counts, but I have Sniper Wolf konami doll on the way. She's pretty nice.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk 4

Back